sixteen

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock
12:36 am
October 31, 2022

Jaivyn's House

once i got home the only thing on my mind was aunesti, i couldnt stop thinkin bout her and i knew this wasnt gon end good. i ended up textin this girl who i let suck my dick tellin her that i was comin over.

some people may say im a hoe but i dont fuck any of the girls that try to get at me. all they do is give me head and i dip. ive only had sex with one girl and that was naomi, and that was because i thought she was gon be my forever.

i took a quick shower since i was out all night and threw on some grey sweatpants and a hoodie. right before i was finna leave i heard tru call me.

"JAIVYN, WHERE YOU ATTTTT?"

"im by the door tru"

she came out her room and mugged me.

"where is you goin this late?"

i laughed "girl im grown."

"well when you come back just bring some food."

"aight i got you."

trulani is my sister and she been livin with my gma until recently. people at her school kept talkin shi and she handled it which made her get expelled. so she transfered to a highschool closer to me because she couldnt go to any in that area for a certain period of time. i was gon bring her to aunesti luh party so she could meet aunesti and zion lil girlfriend or wtv she is. and she already had a onesie so everything was good, plus i know aunesti wouldnt mind if i brought her.

i got in my car and started drivin to ole girl house and once i got there i knocked on the door.

the girl was brownskin, she had a long ass black wig wit blue inna back, and she was an overall pretty girl but she was desperate as fuck. she was wearin a red lingerie set wit devil ears.

i looked her up and down and she drug me in the house.

she did what she had to and i dipped.

( i was not finna give yall no head scene wit the random ass hoe😒)

i was there for a solid 30 minutes and ha head game decent but it take forever fa me to nut. i went to mcdonalds and called tru to see what she wanted.

"what nigga."

"tell these people yo order fa mcdonalds."

"oh ok. can i get a double cheeseburger meal with no onions or ketchup. and make the drink an orange hi-c."

"can i also get a medium fry and a large oreo mcflurry, i know yall machine ain broke."

trulani busted out laughing over the phone.

"would that be all sir?"

"yeah thassit"

"ok your total is $10, pull up to the window"

(yall ionk the price fr, and ion feel like calculatin it soo...)

"aight im finna be home wit yo food lil girl."

"aight lil boy."

i got our food and started drivin home. i drove with aunesti's playlist playing and just collecting my thoughts.

once i got home i called trulani hungry ass so she could come eat.

"TRULANI BRING YO BLACK ASS HERE"

"nigga you not finna yell at me in yo house, cssss who tf."

"girl bye come eat this food."

she bucked at me and i bucked back. i went to my room and took another shower because ian want to feel ole girl still on me. i got out and threw on a white beater and some basketball shorts.