fourteen

A/N- yall rmb when ja was supposed to have that lil kickback.. yeah i fg abt that so the lil halloween thing gon be the party. also im changin how i write a lil tell me if you like it or if i should go back to normal. oh and should i add a picture on top of each person who narratin?

Aunesti Love Clarke
6:15 pm
October 30, 2022

today was the day of the halloween party that my dad was hosting at his club. he was going to have one last month but he postponed cs whoever was stealin money stopped. then he stared back up again so we finna see who tf stealin frm my dad.

since it was 6:15 and the party start at 9 bt i needed to be there before then i started to get ready.

"ALEXA PLAY MY SHOWER PLAYLIST" i yelled from my room since i was getting my panties, sports bra, and random shorts to wear until i actually got dressed.

i brought all my things in the bathroom and started my everything shower. during it i washed my body, my hair, my face, and exfoliated. i got a full body wax last week so i didnt have to shave. once i got out i dried my hair and put on Moesha while i blowdried my hair.

at this point it was 7:19 and i braided down my hair so i could install a 30 in black bussdown wig. i filmed myself installing the wig and posted it to my tiktok since it was sent to me. i styled the wig and then i heard a knock at my door.

i got up and looked through the hole and saw it was lyric. i opened the door and she dropped her spennanight bag and gave me a hug.

"hey girl i feel like ian seen you in forever."

"its been a week but heyy."

i hugged her back and she picked up her bag and brought it in. she came with her hair and makeup already done and was going to come and do my makeup.

"come on, come get everything you need."

we went into my room and i gave her a little basjet to put everything she needed in. she got all the stuff for a soft glam look and we went back into my bathroom for her to start.

"ok so i got this chair we can use so it can be easier."

i went and got the chair out of my closet and put in my bathroom. i sat down and she started my makeup. right when she finished jaivyn called me.

"hello?"

"yo, you know its 8:50 right?"

"umm yeah.. you at the trap?"

"yeah im ova hea, niggas already pullin up so hurry up befo yo dad start fussin cs you not here."

"he gon fuss when he see me too." i laughed and he laughed too.

"aight me and lyric finna get dressed now so we gon be there soon."

"aight"

i hung up and looked at myself as lyric came out the toilet room.

A/N- yall know them bathrooms where the toilet be seperate, thas what im talkin about

"ok we needa hurry and get ready my dad callin me to hurry up."

"ok all my stuff in my bag so imma just bring it in here."

we got dressed and i brought a pair of jaivyns sweatpants that i stole when i saw them in his car. lyric also brought a pair of sweatpants but i noticed they were akai's but i didnt say anything.

quick intermission before i switch povs

AUNESTI'S OUTFIT, HAIR, AND MAKEUP: