thirty-two

Aunesti Love Clarke
4:15 pm
Atlanta, Georgia

"we finally homeee" i said as my dad got to his house. we all got out and stretched and went to our cars to go home and start packing.

tru was gon stay at mrs. solana and trey house while all ts was goin on.

"ok we gon meet at yo house first and get yo shi, then mines next." jaivyn said and we got in our seperate cars.

once we got to my house we immediately went to my room and started packin bags. i was packin my clothes and jaivyn was gettin all my bathroom stuff. my dad had hella empty rooms so it was basically like we were moving in a dorm or sum.

after a few hours we finished packin up basically my whole house and went to jaivyn house and did the same.

we finally finished packin both of our things at 10:30 and were otw back to my dad house cs they had food otw.

"im finna sleep so good tn" i told jaivyn as we were walkin in my dad house leavin the stuff in the car.

"ons, cs tmr we gotta unpack and go grocery shoppin wit evb." he said and i nodded.

we still had our suitcases which had clothes for tn and a few more days before we fully unpacked.

i alr had a key so i unlocked the door and we were walked in seein evb except kion coolin on the couch. he was at sahari house cs my dad ain want her over here yet.

once we sat down the doorbell rung and my dad checked the camera and got up to get the door. it was only kam which was the man who was basically gon be deliverin our shi.

they had ordered pizza so we all sat around and ate that js talkin for a couple hours. once it hit 1 we were all upstairs.

"bae come lay wimme." jaivyn said spread out on the bed while i was washin my face.

"im comin jai hollon." i said dryin my face.

i put the towel up and went back to bedroom. everybody had they own master room my dad's was obviously the biggest. and everyone elses was the exact same size and we all js picked which design of the room we liked better.

i went and laid by jaivyn and he immediately wrapped himself around me.

"baby i needa be able to breathe." i said makin him tighten his grip.

i started movin to get comfortable and he grabbed my hips.

"aunesti stop movin before we not sleep tonight." he said makin me get still and turn to face him.

he kissed my forehead and mumbled sum and goodnight. i said goodnight and after that i was knocked out.

next day @ 10:07 am

"WAKE TF UP WE GOIN SHOPPIN AT 11:30!!" lyric yelled in my phone while bangin on the door cs all the rooms got noise cancellation. i groaned and hung up on her and she left.

i got up and went to use bathroom and went back in the room seein jaivyn otp muggin.

"akai?" i asked and he nodded.

i grabbed the phone and spoke. "we gettin ready now leave us alone." i said and hung up makin jaivyn laugh.

"can you get our clothes out, sum real chill." i asked while huggin him.

"yeah i gotchu." he said and kissed my forehead and went to our bags.

i went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hygiene. i took off my wig and washed my hair last night so i js put it inna slickback.