nineteen

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock (Slim)
7:55 am
November 2, 2022

The Hospital

i woke up and looked at aunesti while she slept. she was so effortlessly beautiful and i knew that i could never let her out my life. i admired her whole face from her eyes to her lips.

after a couple minutes she woke up.

"i know youan been starin me." she mumbled while rubbin her eyes

"maybe, maybe not."

"i know yo ass was, i felt that shi. weirdo."

i shrugged and she sat up.

"where you goin?"

"im finna go home and get ready, then imma go to your house and get you some stuff. oh and tru at yo grandparents house and everybody gon come by later. you want some food back?"

"yeah imma cashapp you."

"its good, youon need to."

"im still gon cashapp you."

"whatever" she said and rolled her eyes.

i put one arm over my eyes and the other in my pants and started driftin back to sleep.

9:02 am

"IM BACKKKK!" aunesti said while walkin in my room with one of my hoodies, tights, and crocs. she also was holdin a chic fil a bag, her booksack, her purse, and a duffel bag.

"girl i know you ain go raid my closet."

"maybe, maybe not." she said mockin what i said earlier.

"ok so i got you them lil mini things, and all yo stuff in this duffel bag. so you gon eat or take a shower first."

"imma eat, come hea though."

she walked over to me and sat on the bed, i pulled her in and started huggin on her as she laughed.

"moveee jaivyn, yo breath stankkk."

"mcht no it dont" i said and and started ticklin her.

"stopppp" she said laughin uncontrollably.

"okok im done lets eat." she opened the bag and gave me my food and she took hers out.

we sat there and ate while just talkin about life and whats been goin around.

as aunesti got up and threw our food away i thought about how i got shot.

"i wonder who them niggas was that shot me."

"we gon find them, akai, zaire, and my dad checkin it out right now. and you can ask tru about it to."

"yeah, once these niggas let me out. im killin whoever shot me."

"ok well go and take yo shower cause i got work to do." she said gettin her booksack and pullin out her macbook.

i started to get up and i groaned because my chest tightened.

"are you ok? you need any help?" shw asked looking concerned.

"nah i got it." i said holdin my chest where i was shot. aunesti watched as i went into the bathroom to do what i needed to do.

"if you need me call me!" she yelled.

Aunesti Love Clarke
2:56 pm
November 2, 2022

The Hospital

while i was sittin on the couch doin my work and jaivyn was on his phone. my dad, akai, and zaire walked in.