twenty

Aunesti Love Clarke
11:58 am
November 5, 2022

Aunesti's House

today was the day that mrs. loretta and trey's cookout. jaivyn got released on the 3rd and we been at each other house throughout the week. he was gon come and pick me up at 1 cs we all know everybody not gon show up on time.

i just got done cleaning around my house and i ate at around 10. i took a shower earlier and now i was fixing my edges since i got bohemian knotless braids the other day. i then put a band on them so they could lay down.

i did my lashes and i did a very natural and little to no makeup look. i then went into my closet to find an outfit. i found 2 options and facetimed jaivyn so he could help me pick one.

he answered on the second ring and it looked like he was smokin a blunt.

"wassup"

"ok so i need you to help me pick an outfit."

"aight i gotchu, lemme see"

i showed him both of the outfits.

"the grey one fye, dont wear dat beanie though"

"okkk and ntm on my fuckin beanie."

"girl wtv, just be ready fa when i get there."

"when you gettin here?"

"like 1"

"umm ok, imma see you then."

"aight." he said and hung up.

since it was 12:30 i went and ate some pita chips and spinach dip.

(YALL THIS IS SOOO GOOD)

while i was eatin and watchin dope on netflix i got a call and saw it was jaivyn.

"girl its 1 bring yo ass outside."

"oh shit i forgot, hollon lemme go put my clothes on."

i ran in my room and threw my clothes on. i grabbed my black denim tote bag. and ran put the door. i got in jaivyns car huffing and puffing.