twelve

Zaire Onyx Clarke
5:16 pm
September 16, 2022

Atlanta, Georgia

After we was all at Aunesti's house the other day everybody been doin them but we all been talkin and shi. Today I was gonna pull up on my dad because he told me that he had a job for me and Slim.

"Wassam pops"

"Wassup Zai, where Slim?"

"He should be walkin in soon."

With that Slim walked in, nodded his head, and sat down by me.

"So what we doin?"

"Ok, I need yall to find out who takin money from me and bring them ta me."

"Aii easy we got you," Slim said noddin.

"Fasho."

"Aii imma throw a lil kickback js so everybody gon be at the club thas been gettin money stolen from and yall gotta scope it out and see if any niggas tryna steal my shi. Also, im settin up security cameras once everybody leave today js incase yall fuck up."

"Bet we got you," Slim said.

"Aii thas all get out and Zai tell yo brother come to the house tonight we all gon have a luh family dinner."

"Mane, not yall finna have family bondin," Slim said bussin out laughin.

"Since you got so much to say you come too, see yall niggas at 8."

"Aight." Slim and I said at the same time and left out my dad office.

"Young nigga Slim finna be eatin GOOD tonight," Slim said smilin and rubbin his hands together.

"Yo ass hell, you said sum shi on purpose," I said bussin out laughin.

"Hell yeah, but imma see you later im finna go see my gma."

"Aight tell Mrs. Loretta I said hey and that old ass nigga Trey too"

"Aight I gotchu," Slim said laughin.

I got in my car and saw Alaina had texted me back.

Alaina

you gon let me come over or you still trippin

Alaina
yeah come over 😂

BET

After I sent that I played some music and was on my way to Alaina house.

Me and Alaina been fuckin fa a while and I lowkey started gainin feelins fa her, but ian know what to do about it and ion know if she tryna be wit me. We been decided that we were only fuck buddies but now Im tryna be wit her fr. Imma ask her out one day but for now we just gon fuck.

I pulled up to her apartment complex 10 minutes later and knocked at the door.

She answered and smiled when she saw me. Alaina was a short and petite lightskin but that ain mean shi because she was one of the prettiest women ive ever seen.