twenty-five

Aunesti Love Clarke
8:03 am
November 20, 2022

Jabari's house

we all were about to leave and start the road trip. we all were here and had our bags ready to go. it was goin to be me, jaivyn, akai, and lyric in one cadillac and my dad, zaire, alaina, and kion in the other.

the only reason we didnt use cars was because we knew we was gon need extra space fa all the shi we prolly gon bring back. me and jaivyn rode together to my dad's house since i was stayin at his house.

once we arrived akai and lyric did aswell. they finally became official last week which was not shockin to anybody. we got out the car and when i went to grab my bags jaivyn moved me makin me back up and laugh.

i went up to lyric and alaina and hugged them both.

"hey guysss, yall ready to see my hood." i said stickin my tounge out.

"hell yeahh, we finna be lit. fuck dese niggas" she said the last part loud asf makin jaivyn, zaire, and akai look over and mug us.

"LYRIC DONT PLAY WIT ME." akai yelled

"IM JS PLAYIN BAE." she yelled back shakin ber head makin us laugh.

"aight yall lets go, evb know what car you goin in?" my dad said.

"yeah" we all said together.

"aight my crew lets go." my dad said makin zaire, alaina, and kion go in the car.

"cmon bae." jaivyn said makin me follow him. akai and lyric followed behind us in the car.

once we all got in the car i put my phone on the aux.

"mane nb wan hear yo sad ass music auni." akai said

"nigga su imma play what I want since my m- since im the passenger." i said muggin and almost sayin jaivyn was my man.

me and jaivyn been good and still gettin to know each other, we still havent went public with anything yet though. at this point im js waitin for him to ask me the question.

12:30

pitstop

"damnnn my legs fuckin hurt" lyric whined.

"righttt." i said gettin out the car and stretchin.

we were at this wing place since we was all hungry. they sent me, lyric, and alaina to get the food while they was at a gas station across the street.

"ok so ill order for jaivyn and my dad." i said while we were walkin to the place.

"ok i got akai and kion." lyric said.

"and i know what zaire gon want." alaina said.

"aight bet." i said as we walked in the place

"hello welcome to wing spot, what can i get yall today?" the lady at the front said.

"hello, can i get a 6 piece boneless buffalo combo, a 6 piece half lemon pepper and half garlic parm boneless combo, and a 6 piece louisiana rub combo. all with a side of ranch and make sure all the fries are seasoned heavily please." i said.

the lady typed everything in and asked if there was anything else makin lyric come up and place her order and alaina do the same.

"ok would that be all for you guys?" the lady asked.

"yes thats all."

"ok your total will be $___.__" she said makin me pass her the card my dad gave me.