twenty-nine

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:23 am
November 25, 2022

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

since we had to go back home on sunday we were going to spend the weekend in new orleans. everybody was packin they shit up but me and jaivyn already did last night so we decided to go get sum to eat and bring everybody else some.

i had just put on a black maxi dress, my ripped black jean jacket, my dior slides, and i paired it wit my dior purse. jaivyn js put on his black essentails hoodie and black jeans with his black cat 4s. i just put my hair in a low messy bun with a side swoop, and i had minimal silver jewelry. jaivyn just put on some stud diamond earings and his chain.

we decided to go to the broken egg cafe and we would get to-go orders for evb else. we had smb bring us a car since evb would be loadin the cars while we were gone.

now we were on the way and just listening to music.

"you ready to go back home?" i asked jaivyn.

"home always coo, but bein in yo city been fun. what abt you?"

"yeah im ready to go back, imma finally be workin in the hospital so im excited."

"thas wsp, im prouda you bae."

"thank you baby." i said smilin and we finally pulled up into the place. we got out the car and we were brought to a table quickly cs it was only 8 am.

"hi im kevin, and ill be your server this morning. can i start yall off with some drinks?" a tall lightskin man said while lickin his lips at me.

"imma just get a lemonade" jaivyn said lookin at the menu.

"and for you?" he asked me

"ill get a lemonade as well and a pitcher of that lemon blueberry mimosa." i said smiling.

"ok ill be right back with yall drinks."

"baby why you smilin in that lightskin ass nigga face." jaivyn asked me with a mug.

"so he wouldnt ask for my id, i forgot mines at the house."

"bae yk i coulda just ordered it." he said

"but he woulda needed to see both of our ids cs its a pitcher."

"ok you right, but you smile in that nigga face again imma fuck you right here infront of him." he whispered.

"jaivynnn, you nasty." i said gasping and he js shrugged and opened the menu again.

"what you finna get?" i asked him

"prolly the french toast, what you finna get?"

"umm i think imma get the sunrise spinach scrambler."

"aight bet."

as if on cue the waiter came back.

"ok i got yall lemonades and that pitcher with 2 extra cups and a cup of ice. yall ready to order?" he asked lookin at me.

"well imma get the french toast and my woman gon get the spinach scrambler." jaivyn said starin at the server in the eye.

"aight um, those will be right out for yall."

"preciate you." jaivyn said makin me laugh.

"baeee i think he had got scared." i said laughin

"he gon be aight, but here." he said givin me a glass of the mimosa.

"thank you baby." i took a sip and while he was makin him a cup.

"is it good?"

"yeahhh, it taste like a sparkling juice fr. but its good ash" i said as he drunk some.