fifteen

Aunesti Love Clarke
11:56 pm
October 30, 2022

The District, Atlanta

as everyone was still dancin, drinkin, and fuckin around at this party. everyone was everywhere in the club.

at this point i had a few drinks and i was tipsy but still 100% aware of my surroundings. jaivyn went to the bathroom sayin he had to take a call or sum like that so i was just in our section dance sittin. (yall know what im talkin abt) this brownskin boy with waves came by and started to try and talk to me.

"yo beautiful! i can come over there right quick"

i looked and i saw him look at me with a smile and i nodded.

"hello?"

"wassup, im tre. whats yo name?"

"im love."

"now i know yo name ain love." he laughed. his voice was deep and he looked like a handsome dude.

"its not, but ion know you like that to be givin you my name."

"you right, but lemme get to know you. i can have yo ten?"

"ion give out my number like that but you can have my instagram."

"aii thats coo wit me."

i held my hand out for his phone and he gave it to me with the instagram app already open. i typed in my @ and had him follow me.

"here you go."

"aii, im finna roll out make sure you follow me back tho."

i smiled and nodded as he waved bye to me. i waved back and he left. i went to instagram and followed him back and then looked at his page.

pt2.tre

Liked by anonymous and 50,785 others

pt2.tre im just 20 wit a whole lotta money
#itsmybirthdaybitch

View all 1325 comments
marfromig happy c day brudda
↪️ pt2.tre preciate u twin

i liked his post and texted him happy belated birthday.
he responded with heartin the message and sayin thank you mamas. i smiled and put my phone back up.

everyone came back and jaivyn was right behind them.

"zai, i took care of ole dude." jaivyn said lowly.

zaire nodded.

"MY CREW LETS GO." kion yelled. we all laughed and started goin outside. akai and lyric ran to akais car. kion and lyric went to kions car. zaire and alaina went to his car. and me and slim went to my car since he rode with zaire. (yall already know how he do wit openin her door and shi) once he got in i put my phone on the aux and music started to play.

jaivyn drove off and it started to feel chilly. i remembered that i had sweatpants in the back and i reached for them. i slid them on and took off the headband, gloves, and my shoes. i put my hair in a low messy bun and after all of that we were at a red light and he was staring at me.

"what?"

"girl i know you did not do a full outfit change, WIT MY SWEATPANTS." he laughed which made me laugh. the light turned green and then Nights Like This by Kehlani and Ty Dolla $ign started playing.

"ooooouuu this my songgg."

"YOU ACT LIKE YOU NEED REMINDIN, TRYNA DO IT OVER, BRING IT BACK AND REWIND IT. BUT ALLAT GLITTERS ISNT GOLD, I WAS BLINDED.
SHOULD HAVE NEVER GAVE YOU MY HEART OUT CONSIGNMENT." i sang-yelled. i heard jaivyn humming to the song and i gasped.

"you listen to kehlaniiii?!"

"mane yeah, who dont?"

"you right.."

i continued to sing yell and he continued to hum until the song was over and we were at my house. i went over the center console and hugged him. he hugged me back and then i got out the car. he waited until i opened the door to pull off.

———————————————————————
im sorry i made yall wait for this short ass chapter 😂😂

ian proofread..