thirty-six

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock
11:04am
Atlanta, Georgia

me and aunesti were now gettin ready to go to my grandparents house. i was gon wear a grey tracksuit from this ig brand and my black and white prada downtown leather sneakers. and for aunesti i got a longsleeve grey bodysuit, a black and white sweater, some of them thick white long socks, and her black prada boots. once she came out the bathroom she had her silk press that lyric did in a middle part with a black prada headband.

"omg we got telepathy or sum." she said seein her outfit and huggin me. i js smiled and kissed her forehead.

"and then you got us twinnin, awww" she said lookin at my outfit too.

"ok lets put our shi on cs tru steady textin me bout sum presents." i said and she laughed and let go. we both put our clothes on and she went to take some mirror pics and puttin on silver jewelry and doing her lip combo while i gettin all my shi tg. i got her prada re-edition 2005 re-nylon bag out and started transferring her things and anything else she usually puts in her purse.

"aww baby youan have to do get my purse tg, i was gon come do it." she said and kissed my cheek.

"its aight, ion mind." i said and gave her the purse and pecked her lips a few times.

she checked what was inside and put it on her shoulder as we walked out the room.

"OK YALL WE GON BE BACK!" she yelled before walkin in the living room and evb looked at us.

"ok i see yall wit the pradaaaa." alaina said while she ate a cookie and zaire rubbed her stomach.

"where yall goin?" my dad said with a mug.

"we goin to see my people." jaivyn said muggin him back.

"oh shit i wanna come!" akai said gettin up fast ashit.

"me toooo!!" alaina said tryna get up.

"aight yall got 10 minutes if you wan ride wit us." i said. and i peeped aunesti holdin up a three and a zero, makin me mug her and she put her hands down and js smiled makin me shake my head. me and her went into the living room and js talked with evb until akai, alaina, zaire, and lyric.

we got into ja's black cadillac and was otw to my peoples house. we went on our lil hour drive and was js coolin and vibin to music.

"aight we here." i said pullin up and evb started gettin themselves tg. evb got out and i went to aunesti door and opened it and she thanked me. akai and zaire mugged me and i js flipped them off. i then knocked on the door and my granddad asked who was it since i put my hand on the peephole and i knew they ring doorbell wasnt hooked up.

"would you like to hear the word of God-" kion said inna white voice makin him open the door with a mug.

"i knew it was yall ugly asses, get in the damn house we got shit fa yall." he said makin evb laugh and walk in.

"mrs. lorettaaaaaa" aunesti semi-yelled in a lil songy tone.

"im in the kitchen aunesti baby." she said and we all walked there.

"hi my babies, ian seen yall inna good lil minute." she said huggin all of us and me last.

"how you gon hug me last and im yo own grandchild." i said muggin her.

"oh hush boy, come hea." she said and she brought me into the longest hug from evb else.

"TRU YO BROTHER HERE!" my granddad said and she came runnin down the stairs with her new pink ipad.

"hiiiii brotherr- OMG AUNESTI!" she said and ran to aunesti when she looked up from her ipad and hugged her makin me mug them.

"i guess its just fuck me now." i mumbled makin sure my grandma ain here me but zaire js patted me on my shoulder.