seventeen

Zaire Onyx Clarke
6:38 am
October 31, 2022

Zaire's House

i had just came back from the traphouse to see who was stealing money. we were planning on leaving ole dude in there for about a week until they killed him.

i started to get ready to go to aunesti house since she wanted us all dressed inna onesie for ha lil halloween sleepover shit. i had got me and alaina this skeleton one even though we werent gon stay the night. i then called alaina to see if she was ready.

"hello?"

"bae you ready, i js got my shit together and im finna come get you"

"uhh, yeah"

"youan even dressed yet" i said laughin

"no but im doin it now, imma be done once you get here. oh and get some food on the way imma pay you back."

"ok, and youan payin me shi."

i hung up before she could say she was. i got my bag and grabbed my keys and went to my blackout srt hellcat. i got in and shuffled my playlist before going to wendys.

i ordered food for me and alaina and went to pick her up.

i knocked on the door and she came and opened it still not dressed.

"hii"

"wassup bae"

i said and hugged her.

"here yo food."

"thank youuuu, and i literally only needa put my clothes on. and are you sure she said i could come?"

"yeah bae, stop askin"

"i was just makin sure cs ion wanna intrude or nothin"

"its ok, i promise."

"ok. now im finna go put my clothes on"

i sat on her couch and ate my food while the tv was playin sum random crime show. after 10 minutes alaina came out with the skeleton onesie, her necklaces, and her black crocs.

"look we twinninnnnn."

"you always be tryna copy my fitssss" i said smilin hard asf.

"nah you be copyin me but we ain gon speak onnat."

"whateva but you really my mini me."

she shrugged and grabbed her marc jacobs tote bag.

we walked out the door and i went and opened the doir for her.

(everybody a gentleman in the bitch)

i got in the car and we went to walmart and the liquor store since aunesti needed me to get drinks and some snacks.

we got 4 2liter sprites, 3 2liter lemonades, some big ass bags of chips, tortilla chips, pita bread, and spinach and artichoke dips.

once we got everything and checked out it was around 7:30 and we was on our way to aunesti house.

Aunesti Love Clarke
8:02 pm
October 31, 2022

Aunesti's house

at this point everyone was pullin up to my house. me, jaivyn, and his sister tru was already here. me and tru were talkin when smb

"lemme in this mf!!"

"why this nigga kion so dramatic" jaivyn said makin me and tru laugh. he opened the door and kion, akai, zaire, and alaina was there. zaire and alaina had the snacks and drinks. kion and lyric had alcohol and akai had pizza and wings.