seven

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock (Slim)
3:59 pm
September 1, 2022

Aunesti's Apartment, Atlanta

I was laying down in my thoughts when Zaire texted the groupchat.

Gang 4L🖤💯

Zai🧪
Yoo yall wanna slide by my luh sister house

Ak👺
Yeah we finna get high ova here

Kion🤡
Fashoo, I'll come
Wbu Slim

Yeah Ill slide
When we goin

Ak🪓
Yall could come rn

Kion🤡
Aight I'm leavin this bitch house so imma be there soon send the addy

Akai sent current location

I just got in my car
Imma be there in 5

Zai🧪
Aight we gon see yall

*end of text thread*

I got in my car and turned connected my phone to Bluetooth. Big Bankroll by Youngboy played and I started to drive to the location Akai sent.

The only reason I agreed to go was because we would be getting high and I was in the mood to.

Weed was one of the things that helped me get out of my thoughts and ignore them. When I was high I would sleep because that was the only time I did get to sleep.

Due to childhood trauma, I became an insomniac and didn't sleep through the night but only took small naps during the day.

When I pulled into the apartment complex it looked nice and I saw Akai's car parked.

I parked next to him and knocked on his window.

"Yoo slim, I was waitin for you to pull up."

"Well, I'm here nigga, c'mon."

"Aight"

I stepped back and he got out of his car and locked it.

We walked up to the door and knocked on it.

The prettiest girl I had ever seen came and opened the door. She was around 5'6 or 5'7 but still looked short because I was 6'5. She had a black tank top and grey sweats on but she looked fine ash. She had full lips and pretty eyes. I licked my lips at her and she shook her heard and let us in.

I went to dap up Zai and Akai and sat down.

Everybody was silent until Zaire spoke up.

"Oh shit mb, yall this my little sister Aunesti."

She smiled and waved at me and Kion and she had a pretty smile with straight white teeth.

Kion said "Wassup lil one, I'm Kion, and this Slim"

I chucked my head at her because ion talk and I wasn't about to start runnin my mouth just because she was here.

Ak and Zai passed me a lil ass blunt so I just passed ts to Kion.

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:04 pm
September 1, 2022

Aunesti's Apartment, Atlanta

At this point, we all had finished eating and were just getting to know each other. I let everyone pass my blunt because I was just going to eat my skittles edibles.

Everybody hit the blunt at least 5 times and I shared my edibles. So everyone was stoned asf.

Me, Akai, Zaire, and Kion were all talkin it up and sharing memories while Slim was asleep on the couch arm.

While they were talking I took a moment to admire Slim. He had long and full eyelashes, full tattoo sleeves, and thick eyebrows, and you could tell he was growing his hair out to get dreads.

I saw his eye start to twitch and start to sweat as well as scrunch his face up into a mug.

"Um guys, idk if slim ok..."

"I think he's aight just let him be," Akai said slowly since he was the highest of us all.

"Look Auni just let him sleep he doesn't get too much, Akai real high and he gon start trippin soon so imma take him back to his crib," Zaire said.

"Yeah, I'm finna head out too," Kion said after looking at something on his phone.

Zaire got up and pulled up his pants while he told Akai to come on. They came up to me and hugged me before they went to the door to put their shoes on and leave.

"Bye Auni, call me if you need anything," said Zaire

I nodded and once they left Kion tapped me.

"Sis what's your number? Just in case they don't answer or sum"

My brothers were always going to answer but I still gave him my number and he saved it as "Lil sis🫠" I saved him as "Adopted Brother😂" We laughed at the name I chose and he hugged me and said bye.

"Imma catch you later sis."

"Alright Bye Kion, and lock my door when you leave"

He put his shoes back on and left out the door after locking it.

Since Slim was just asleep on my couch I started cleaning up everything and suddenly Slim popped up drenched in sweat. I ran over to him and started rubbing his arm before he pushed my hand away. I was guessing he had a nightmare so I didn't put much thought into it.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"No I'm straight, and my bad for pushing your hand you just startled me."

I didn't want to question what happened so I just let it go. We were just staring at each other until he spoke up.

"Where everybody at?"

"They left like 15 minutes ago."

"Oh aight, can I shower right quick? Then I'll be outta here."

"Sure no worries, you can use my bathroom because I still needa to clean the guestrooms from when Akai and Zaire was here. I'll go and grab the products he uses, some towels, and a change of clothes." I said with a smile.

"Ok thank you," he said puttin his head in his palms.

I went into the guest room my brothers used and grabbed the men's body wash, men's lotion, some new deodorant, a washcloth, a body towel, a white beater, some basketball shorts, and a pair of underwear that was new.

I went back into the living room seeing he was in the same position as when I left.

"Here Slim, everything came straight out of a pack so it's all new," I said and gave him everything

"Preciate it. Where yo bathroom at?"

"Follow me" He got up and picked everything while following closely behind me. He seemed shaken up and a little scared but I shook it off and brought him into my room.

"Ok, you can just go in there and do what you need to do, if you need anything just call for me."

"Ok preciate you"

I smiled at him while he went into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on my bed and sighed thinking about what to do now that he was in my bathroom taking a shower.

———————————————————————

Enjoy!!

I tried writing from a boys pov tell me how I did.