eleven

Lyric Simone Davis
12:04 pm
September 10, 2022

Atlanta, Georgia

After we all went to waffle house and we were back on our way to Aunesti's house.

"Akai you needa stop bein so protective somebody gon find out about us."

"You right, but there was some niggas that said they was finna try and drug you and then rape you. And when I heard that I had got mad and took you out so they wouldn't do nun."

"Thank you, I appreciate that but youan have to shoot them Aunesti couldn't have her full party experience."

"She gon be aight."

I heard a song playing and turned it up just so I could hear it better and me and Akai started rapping to it.

Young nigga, rich nigga, I'm a bad bitch getter
Fuck nigga, hoe nigga, I don't fuck with broke niggas
Always held my own since I jumped up off the porch, nigga
You ain't know, now you know, nigga, Hi-Tec pour a four, nigga
Bitch roll me my sack before I come in
80 thousand dollars plus a jet on a backend
Twenty twin twins finna get plucked like a chicken
Brother locked up he spent much time in the kitchen
We ain't really with that pretending and shit
I got six Catholic hoes in here sinning and shit
Pour that shit up bust it down
Bought a new crib it got several amenities
You gon' get shot like the Kennedys
Fucking with Lil Boat and YB

Akai turned the music down and looked at me as we parked in front of Aunesti's apartment.

"When you ready im tellin the world about us and I won't stop until everybody know."

"Yo windows tinted right?"

"Yeah."

With that, I pulled him into a kiss and I went over to him and straddled him. We stopped and stared at each other and I leaned into his lips again. After a couple minutes I started grinding on him which made him groan into the kiss.

"I want it to be special." He said after he stopped me by holding my waist."

"Ok," I said lowkey disappointed because I wanted to get dicked down.

"We can do sum else tho." He said with a smirk and he pointed to the back.

I went in the back seat and when he came he pushed my skirt up and pushed aside my thong. He licked his lips and then looked at me for reassurance. I nodded and he went down on me licking and sucking on my clit while I played with my titties through my shirt. I moaned loudly as he stuck his tongue inside me.

"Im gonna cummm." I moaned.

"Cum for me love." And with that, I came into his mouth and he licked all of it. I sat up and kissed him when we heard another car pull up beside us. I hurried and fixed myself so nobody would notice anything.

——
Omniscient
1:32 am
September 10, 2022

Atlanta, Georgia

Everyone decided on crashing at Aunesti's house because nobody felt like driving back home. Everybody took turns takin showers and changing clothes. So at this point, they were all smoking and sitting on the couch and finishing up an Uno game.

"UNO OUT BITCHES." Aunesti yelled as she started twerking which made Slim look at her from low eyes and lick his lips. He pulled her back down and she mugged him.

"Bet im goin to sleep," Zaire said and everybody agreed.

"Ok yall can split up however in the 2 guest rooms because im not tired yet and probably finna stay here," Aunesti said.

"Ok girl, goodnight love you," Lyric said while hugging Aunesti.

"Love you toooo," Aunesti said with a smile.

Aunesti and Slim were the only ones left in the living room so Aunesti decided she was going to make conversation.

"You wanna watch something?" Aunesti asked as she looked at Slim directly into his eyes.

"Uh, it don't really matter, whatever you choose," Slim said his voice deeper than usual, eyes red and low but still looking at Aunesti.

He knew he felt some typa way about Aunesti but he didn't want to admit it because he didn't want to hurt her or get hurt. He was going to actually get to know the real her before he admitted his feelings.

Aunesti also liked Slim but she didn't know what to do because she never had a real relationship or did any real relationship things. She was also goin to wait it out but she thought the party was a sign that he may like her.

"Ok, imma just put on cartoons," Aunesti said looking back at the tv and Slim nodded as he took another pull from his blunt. He then put it out and sat it down on the coffee table.

"Come see," Slim said looking at Aunesti as she sat straight up and 6 inches away from him.

She scooted over and looked at him while he pulled her close into a cuddle. He started to drift off and Aunesti was getting comfortable enough to go to sleep too.

——
Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock (Slim)
10:38 am
September 10, 2022

I woke up and realized Aunesti was no longer in my arms but in the kitchen cooking. Lyric and Kion were helping her cook while Akai and Zaire were sitting at the island watching her.

I went into Aunesti's bathroom and saw the toothbrush I used when I was here the last time. He finished and went back into the kitchen and greeted everybody with a dap up and Lyric with a side hug. The food was ready and everyone took their plate and sat in the living room.

I went behind Aunesti and hugged her while she was making a plate which made her put it down and turn to me.

"Good morning to you too." She said with a smile.

I moved from behind her and took a piece of bacon.

"You need any help?" I asked watching her put food on the plate and give it to me.

"I asked Zaire what you would want and he said that you would want everything except the blueberries so here you go." She said with a smile and I looked at the plate and took it from her.

It had eggs, grits, pancakes, bacon, and fruit.

"Preciate you."

"You're welcome." She said and started making her plate which caused me to go sit in the living room with everyone else. After a couple of minutes, Aunesti came in and sat beside me and we all started talking and ate.

———————————————————————
that was my first ever sex scene tell me what yall think😂, but it might look like slim and aunesti are goin fast but i promise its gon build up and they not gon be tg for some more chapters.

enjoy!