twenty-eight

Aunesti Love Clarke
9:28 am
November 24, 2022 (Thanksgiving)

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"baeee wake up" i heard as i was still tryna sleep.

"bruh, wake upp. i done tried to wake yo ass up 10 times." jaivyn said shakin me.

"aight, imma tell yo folks youan wan see them." he said makin me and pout.

"noo, imma get up." i said stretchin and gettin up to use the bathroom and brush my teeth.

while i was gettin myself together i saw jaivyn in the corner of my eye debatin between two outfits.

"bae pick the grey one" i said while puttin on blush.

"aight, you want me to get yo stuff out?" he asked

"yeah can you get my long grey dress, my grey dunks, that box that say silver, and that pink coach bag"

"aight, its all laid out fa you bae." he said puttin the outfit he wasnt wearing away.

"thank youu, does my makeup look cute?" i asked makin him come in the bathroom and look me dead in my face.

"you look beautiful aunesti," he said and kissed my lips.

"thank you jaivyn" i said while i started doin my hair.

aunesti outfit & hair inspo:

jaivyn outfit inspo:

10:27 am

"can yall hurry tf up, im hungry ash!" kion said bangin on our door.

"nigga dont rush me" i yelled back while puttin on my necklaces.

"bae can you put the stuff in that purse in this one." i said to jaivyn while he was on his phone waitin fa me.

he nodded and startin transferring the items from the purses. he handed me the pink one and i grabbed my phone and we walked out the door.

"ok yall lets go." i said walkin in the livin room smilin.

all the boys mugged me and the girls got up and cane hug me.