eight

Aunesti Love Clarke
8:00 am
September 9, 2022

Aunesti's Apartment, Atlanta

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

My alarm woke me up at 8 am so I could get ready for my last day of my first week of college. Ever since Kion and Slim came over I became close to Kion. Slim comes around but when he does he avoids me and is usually quiet in a corner. I let him be because I don't want anything to start or step on his toes.

Kion and Zaire went to a community college when they graduated from high school so they could quickly get their business licenses.

While I went to Clarke, Akai went to the community college aswell so he could get his business liscense.

I finally got out of bed and stretched while I walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself and smiled, last weekend I spent time with the gang, my aunt, and my dad.

When I wasn't I got my nails done, my hair done, my lashes done, a facial, my eyebrows done, and my toes done so I looked very clean and pretty.

I always liked to have pampering days to myself because it helped me to relax. When I went to the spa for my facial I met this girl who was also going to Clarke for cosmetology since she wanted to be an esthetician.

We talked every time I could and I learned her name was Lyric. We exchanged numbers and have been texting and face timing all the time. We were planning on meeting before our class for breakfast.

I was brushing my teeth when I got a facetime call from Lyric. I sat my phone up just as I finished and answered the call.

"Hot girl hotline, you call I might answer," I said while she looked at me crazy.

"Girlll shut up." We laughed. "But look I have a class after our date and I want all the fine niggas to see me, so look at my outfit options."

She showed me 2 different outfits laid out on her bed and I picked the one I liked more.

(A/N imma show yall with some insta posts 😉)

"You should wear the one on the right," I said with a smile because I had never done this with someone before.

My old friends used to choose their outfits for each other and leave me out of it and not tell me where we were going so I could dress accordingly. We were that trio where there was a duo.

She smiled and agreed, "Ok girl we gon be the finest hoes, and tonight there's a party in one of the sorority houses. Do you wanna come?"

"Yeah ill go, ill ask my brothers if they wanna come too," I said and she nodded.

"Ok girl I know you take forever to get ready so imma see you later."

"Ok send me the address."

"Ok, I gotchu, see you later." She hung up and sent me the address to a place called Breakfast at Tiffany's.

(A/N Most of the places in this book will be made up)

While we were on the phone I brushed and straightened my hair. I also did my edges and put a band on them.

"Alexa play Crazy Story by King Von," I said because I need music to get ready.

As the music started playing I was rapping and dancing along to it while getting my outfit out of my closet. The music was at full volume, perks of living alone.

Got a drop on this flexin' nigga, he from Tennessee (what?)
I had a thot she be with the shits, she told me where he be (where he at?)
I said, "Fo' sho', baby, let me know if you wanna eat"
She like, "Von you already know, just put your girl on fleek" (that's it)
I'm like cool, I can do that boo
What you want some shoes?
Jimmy Choo, with a handbag too, red or baby blue?
She gets to smilin' she ain't used to this, 'cause she ain't use to shit
I'm just laughin', could've been a pimp the way I move my lips