thirty-one

Zaire Onyx Clarke
9:25 am
November 26, 2022

last night i had got shot which scared evb especially alaina cs shean never seen me shot before. luckily everyone kept her calm enough to where the baby didnt have any issues. this morning we was both smilin and ok.

"baee what you think i should wear?" she asked from thr bedroom while i was in the bathroom brushin me teeth.

"um wear that denim fit." i said

"dress or 2 piece?"

"the dress."

"ok thank youu." she said and took the outfit out.

"can you get sum for me too?" i asked her finishin up

"yeah, i gotchu."

"ok thank you baby." i said and put my toothbrush up

i went out the bathroom to see a white tee and some jeans the same color as her dressed laid out, then the same shoes she was wearin were out too.

"i know youon got us matchin." i said and laughed

"and do, and if anybody asked you most definitely copied me." she said stickin her tounge out makin me grab her and kiss her.

"you know i love you" i said js lookin in her eyes

" i love you too zaire." she said lookin in my eyes.

"aight nie chillout, cs if you want pregnant you woulda gotten pregnant RIGHT NOW" i said makin her laugh and roll her eyes.

"aight we gotta get ready, yk how my dad is." i said lettin her go and startin to put my clothes on.

"ooou bae you gettin thick." alaina said smackin my ass after i put my pants on and they slid slightly down.

"alaina stop playin wimme." i said muggin her makin her laugh.

——

"hello family" my dad said after we ordered our food and drinks and shi

"so basically ole dude who shot zai is actually part of rick shi, so im them niggas must wanna war. i called rick and he was talkin bout sum stolen shipment but i know for a fact it wasnt us cs i personally went to the last drop. so im think they must have ANOTHA rat cs ain no way." he explained and i was js gettin madder and madder. alaina musta figured i was gettin mad cs she started rubbin on my thigh.

"so what we finna do?" aunesti asked.

"we finna be strategic cs they js out hea shootin but we not doin that cs thas ghetto. i want evb to lay low and stay at my house until we come up with a bulletproof plan. and yes ik alaina you got doctor visits and shi but im gon get you yo own nurse and everything to come to the house and make sure you good. and for everyone else dont doordash shi under yall name or my name and send it to the trap, that goes for any packages iongaf what it is." he explained while we all listened.

"and yall this shouldnt last long, like 6 months max and thas stretchin it. and remember we leavin early in the morning tmr so live today up." he said makin us agree and shi.

"well im down, it seem fun" aunesti said makin the girls agree and they started talkin about sleepover plans or sum.

"ik good and well youon even want all of us in yo house" kion said makin us all laugh.

"manee i love yall, and yall could stay anytime tbh. and also i miss my daughter cs she cook good" he said with last part bein quiet makin us all laugh.

"thas why ian cookin for you." she said makin he laugh harder.

he js sucked his teeth knowin she was lyin.