twenty-three

Trulani Mai Whitlock
1:42 pm
November 6, 2022

On the road

"girl you really beat that bitch uppp." i said rewatchin aunesti and whoever that girl is fight.

"of course, fuck you thought this was." aunesti said laughin.

we were on the road goin back to aunesti house since she had fix herself from the fight. the girl ain really get any hits on her except fa that big ass scratch on aunesti cheek.

"um tru, did you send jaivyn that video?" aunesti asked.

"no, but i did post it on my close friends. my bad i forgot to take him out. you want me to delete it?" i said feelin guilty.

"no its ok, everybody can see how that hoe got beat up. this nigga finna be on my ass though. gon be sayin 'you to pretty to be fightin'" aunesti said mockin jaivyn makin me laugh.

once we made it back to aunesti house jaivyn was already there standin outside his car. me and aunesti both looked at eachother and bussed out laughin. she parked but before she could open the door jaivyn came up and opened.

"i know you wasnt fightin that girl." he said.

"i did, that hoe had the audacity to run up on me." aunesti said puttin her hand on her chest. i bussed out laughin and jaivyn sent me a death stare makin me laugh even harder.

"i told you ian want you to fight her, all she wanted was to get up under yo skin."

"well she did, look she scratched me." aunesti said and pointed to her cheek.

"i know you fuckin lyin. watch i go shoot that bitch house up right now." he said touchin her cheek. the scratch was lowkey deep and she was bleedin from it.

"come on, we finna go inside and clean ts up." he said and took her hand to get out the car. i also got out the car and followed them in while all the other girls did the same.

Aunesti Love Clarke
2:00 pm
November 6, 2022

Aunesti's House

"bae the scratch not even that deep." i said while jaivyn put me on my bathroom sink and got the first aid kit.

"yes it is, you bleedin from it." he said soundin mad.

"im sorry i fought her but she had it comin." i said shruggin.

"i get that, i just ain want you to fight her. now ha ugly ass done cut you." he said puttin the alcohol on my scratch makin me hiss.

he put his hand out and i squeezed it as he continued to clean my scratch.

"ok im done." he said after puttin the band aid on.

"thank you." i said and kissed him. i got down from the sink and started walkin out the bathroom. he smacked my ass makin me turn around and mug him.

"oh that hurt." i said and punched his arm.

we walked out the bathroom and saw all the girls lookin at us.

"damn what yall was doin. yall took forever" trulani said.

"they was prolly fuckin." lyric said squintin her eyes at us.

"girl bye." i said and rolled my eyes.

"you never know." she shrugged