Chapter 2

Natasha POV:

it's another day. it's another day to flirt. Joke! It's another day to Work for the country's economy. Can't be lazy. You can't be slow, you have to be fast in everything. And above all, it can't be ugly. Must be beautiful all the time. I sighed before standing up from my bed.I immediately took a shower and got dressed for work. when I came out, I immediately smelled the aroma of the fried rice. but my eyes widened to see who cooked. I quickly went down the stairs to run to the kitchen. I almost slipped because of the dried coconut husk that rubs the red floor to shine.I feel like I'm going to be attacked because of this.

"Talya!" I screamed.

"Hello brother. Good morning. How is your sleep? Have you ever dreamed of your prince charming?" He greeted enthusiastically.

"Yes. But he didn't speak, he just kept smiling at me." I smiled as I remembered the dream I had last night with my crush. And my mind returned to reality  "Wa-wait. Don't change the subject. Have you cleaned the house again? And why are you the one cooking?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

I got a plate for both of us and set the dining table. I took off his apron and put it on me. I continued to fry hotdogs and dried fish.

"It's boring here. And I know you go to work early. So I cleaned the house and cooked our breakfast. You came home late earlier." She said. I removed one by one from the oil The ones I cooked and put them on a plate. I removed the apron and sat down.

"I can do it all. It's a simple task. You don't need to act on it. What if you are suddenly attacked? You have to be careful, While I haven't seen your donor yet, don't act on it yet. I just wants you to rest and study. Even if the house is dirty and the laundry is piled up, don't interfere. I'll take care of it when I get home. Okay? Then... let's eat. I need to work in early." I said. And Natalie just nodded.

because Natalie has a Heart Disease. She needs to take medicine while we have not found anyone for her donor. that's why I'm so careful with him, because she gets tired easily. so I have to work hard so that I can pay for her treatment.

She is the only family I have left. My parents died when I was in college. This is also the beginning that Natalie was rushed to the hospital when she found out. And that's when she was diagnosed with Heart disease. Even if I wanted to study, I wouldn't be able to, because of her treatments, I would be depressed. So I better go to work.

She is my half sister to my Father. I lost my mother when I was born. so I never saw her. My father used to show me only pictures. They are both rich, but because of forbidden love, my mother was rejected by her family. My father is like that too. So they started again and their business grew. It is said that Kirigun-Suppasit was their rival in the field of business. I still felt how luxurious my life was when my father remarried. And that's Natalie's mom. She became my second mother And she never mistreated me. He treated me like a real son.

Everything they worked for was lost when they had an accident. I have no idea because all I know is school and friends. I don't want to do business and that's not in my mind. Because I like to teach. I love kids.

I had some left, but Natalie ran out of it because of her illness. I don't blame her for why my life is like this now. I am still thankful because of her, until now I am still alive. She is my only life. So I'm ready to do everything just to make her better.

We finished our breakfast and I cleaned the kitchen. Angel will take her to school this afternoon. Angel is my friend  who is my neighbor. She also gives me extra jobs that can be earned. She was my classmate since high school. She was rich but she ran away because her parents wanted her to marry someone she didn't want.

She changed her persona so that she could not be found. She is rich but she can be put on everything. She cannot be chosen. As long as you get along well with her, she will be nice to you. She is my partner with Natalie. When I'm not around, she takes care of it first.

all done, i took a deep breath and smiled. I came out of the kitchen and saw Natalie sitting in the living room watching TV. I approached her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Kuya is leaving. That's what I told you...."

"Don't get tired, don't do housework, go to bed early, avoid oily foods, eat vegetables and take medicine." She recite.

"And?"

"Study hard, respect the elders and don't have a boyfriend. Because my brother first."
I laughed at what he said at last.

"That's correct. I will have a boyfriend first. When you finish school, and you have a good job, even if you do the five at the same time, it's okay. I will not stop you. But for now, be careful about your health. Didn't you say you won't leave me? So be careful okay?" I said.

"Yes kuya. Noted that all. Take care at work. I hope today you will be sent home early so you can sleep. Look at your face. You look like a panda." She said. I looked in the mirror next to the TV.

" You're right. I'm like a panda. But I will retouch later. I'm leaving Take care. That's what I told you."

"Yes kuya. Babush!" I left the house. As I was walking down the street to the pedicab terminal, I ran into Dean. My neighbor is close to me. He likes me. But that's not in my mind yet. I told him that but he said he would wait. Nothing has changed in him since then. He became more caring towards me. And he is also the one who takes me to work. And even though it's late at night when I go home, he still picks me up from the bar.

He saw me in the distance so he immediately started the pedicab and went in my direction. I immediately got on board.

"Good morning miss ma'am. You're extra beautiful today." He said with a wide smile. I shook my head and laughed.

"Don't fool me. Talya just said that I look like a panda." I said.

"Really? Look at me? Ohhh! Not really. You are still beautiful. And you are perfect for me." Then he wink. I just shook my head and focused on my phone because Mrs. C chatted with us that the owner of the resto bar I was going to was coming so I was really early today.and my job there is I'am a waitress.

We were close to my work and Dean was about to park his Pedicab when suddenly someone honked loudly.He almost plowed into what I was riding. I almost fell out of my seat due to the force of Dean's braking. It's like my eardrums are damaged because of their horn. The driver immediately got out of the car and so did Dean. He was very angry with the driver. He almost punched it hard and I pulled away.

"That's enough Dean. The important thing is, no one was hurt." I said. I calm him down as he shakes with anger.

"How can I not be angry you are inside. Won't you be hurt?" He immediately asked. I shook my head. I confronted the driver and I was the one who got angry.

"And you, not because you're a car and we're just pedicabs, you're going to hit us. Do you want me to punch you?" I was about to hit him when the car window suddenly opened and I looked. My eyes widened.

"We were the first. So you have no right to be angry because you are the ones who want to get in the way." The driver said. I can not talk. But I swallowed and raised my eyebrows.

"We were the first. How dare you blow the horn. Even if you check the CCTV, We were the first.It's not because you're rich, you can insult us." I said. Now I'm the one shaking with annoyance. And of course in shock. Am I correct in Argue to this person?

The man in the coat came down and approached me. I stepped back. He patted my head and smile. "I never thought I'd see you again. By the way. I'm Mew Suppasit. And I'm sorry If my driver is a bastard."

"Sir, i-i..." the driver said 

"Sssh...." he said to his driver. And he face me again. " That will never happen again. I'm sorry. Here's my calling card. If you need anything. Just call that number. And my secretary assist you. I'm sorry again. Have a nice day." He said and got back in the car and they parked behind. I was dumbfounded about what happen.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘It's too late Ud for todey's bidyow ✌️😅And yes, 3rd Gen is Up! 😝🥳😻 I hope you like my new story. I won't take it any longer. GN! 😚 Jubjub! ❤️