Chapter 50

Alex's POV:

"Please. Don't tell them about this." He said bowing down. I was just holding back from exploding in anger. I just finished calling Kyle to trace the number that messaged Natasha.

"Tell me, what's going on? Have you committed a sin and why is that person treating you like this now?" He just shook his head. I took a deep breath and sat next to him.

He looked at me. "I'm sorry." He said. "Sorry because you are involved in what is happening to me. I'm ashamed of you," And he became teary again. "You don't deserve this. You don't deserve me. You don't know me well yet. And I made a mistake in the decisions I made before so I'm in a situation like this. And you're still involved. Forgive me." I shook my head and held his face.

"You didn't make a mistake coming back here. You didn't make a mistake coming back to me." He was surprised by what I said.

"You weren't wrong to be brave enough to show up and re-enter my life again. And I am happy that we are together not because of the contract. I'm happy to be your husband. Nathan." I cried and said.

He couldn't believe what I said.Yes, since he left without warning, I didn't stop until I found him, I know what happened in his life, Even if I wanted to introduce myself to him and tell him what I know, I would rather keep quiet and look at him from a distance. Because I don't want him to feel guilty for what he did to me.

"H-How do you..." I can see the fear in him.
So I touched his cheek and kissed him. We both closed our eyes while crying and kissing each other. I separated from him and wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry if I just told you now. I've known you Nathan for a long time. I just don't want to introduce myself because I don't want you to stay away from me. I don't want your guilt to eat you because you left me before. I deserve that because I know I'm choking you. I'm the person behind wanting to help you before. Peter did not know this. I also know that Peter knows where are you. I can't blame him either for why he hid you from us. I should be the one to apologize to you because I fooled you. I'm just afraid that if I show you and tell the truth, you'll walk away from me again. I'm really sorry. I hope you forgive me. I love you very much." I said.

He just kept sobbing. He doesn't speak. He just looked at me. I am afraid of what he will do next.

"Please... D-Don't leave me....."

"A-Alex....." He hugged me tightly. "I-I'm so sorry....." He said. "I'm sorry if I left you before. I'm sorry because I lied. I don't want to fool you. I love you too. I'm sorry. Please forgive me..."

"N-Natasha..." I looked at him suddenly loosening his embrace. I'm not surprised because he used to be like this, when he gets too emotional, he faints. So I immediately laid him properly on the bed. I wiped his face because of his tears.

I couldn't help but cry as I looked at his gentle face. I will never get tired of loving someone like him. I'm not mad at what he did, I might be called stupid but my love for him is more dominant. I looked at the door when it opened.

"Are you two okay?" Mommy came to me and hugged me.

"Mom...." I am crying because a thorn has been pulled out of me. This is what I fear that when Natasha finds out the truth, he will be angry and leave me again. But the opposite happened.

"Mommy and daddy is just here. Everything will be okay." He rubbed my back while Dad kissed my forehead.

"Your mommy is right. Everything is fine too.Do not worry. He will never leave you again. I make sure of that."