Chapter 37

I woke up early. I looked at the person next to me who was sleeping soundly. I smiled because it's nice to wake up in the morning with the person who makes up your life next to you.

I kissed his forehead and pouty lips And then stood up slowly from the bed. I put the bolster pillow on him so he could sleep better. I took a shower before leaving the room.

I went to the kitchen to prepare something for me and Natasha to eat. I saw mom making coffee for dad. While the other helpers help each other to prepare breakfast

"Good morning mom." I greeted him and kissed him on the forehead.

"Good morning too my son. It's still very early. Have a meeting?"

I shook my head. "I was going to prepare breakfast for Natasha and me." I answered with a smile.

"Did you talk?" I shook my head. I don't keep up with my wife's mood swings. I let him calm down before talking to him.

"Sorry mom. I should be the one taking care of my pregnant wife but here you are, I added more stress to you. I was too busy at work and I'm running out of time and I can't take care of him anymore " I said. Mom just ruffled my hair and smiled.

"Good and you realize it too. It's hard to be pregnant. Natasha doesn't like to be mean to you sometimes. We know how understanding he is. And I don't know how he will handle you. Especially for being possessive. You and your dad are the same. But please, make him feel that you are always there." and he shook his head. May gave me the tray containing the food. I said goodbye to mom and went up to the room.

When I entered, Natasha was no longer in bed and I heard the water running in the bathroom. So I immediately put down what I was holding and went to where he was.

When I opened the door, I saw him vomiting. So I immediately approached him and rubbed his back. I also supported him because he almost fell from holding the sink.

He washed his face and brushed his teeth. I'm worried because he's pale. I wiped his face with a towel and helped him to the bed.

He just looked at me. But when he seemed to remember something, he immediately stood up.

"Are you okay?" He just nodded.

"S-sorry. I forgot to iron what you're going to wear." But I stopped him and made him sit on my lap. "What?" He said confused.

I just smile. Even though he was dizzy, he put it aside to take care of me. He still hasn't changed. That's why I'm so guilty that even with his simple request the other day, I couldn't grant him. They both almost perished.

"You don't have to do that. Starting today, it's May will do that chores." I said. He frowned.

"Don't you like when i ironing your clothers? Are there any tangles left?" he answered sadly. I shook my head.

"No. What I mean is, You don't have to do that because you're pregnant. I don't want you to be tired." And I kissed his forehead and lips.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Why are you sorry? I should be the one to say that because I'm so immersed in my work that I can't take care of you." I said. He just hugged me and I heard him sobbing again

"Sorry. because I know you are having a hard time with my mood. But here you are, You always understand me. I know sometimes you want to hit me because of annoyance." And he looked at me giggles what he said. I wiped his tears.