Chapter 17

Alex POV:

"You're such a weak person for me. You know that? not because you're my cousin and you're older than me, I'm afraid of you." Peter said shouting at me. I just got home. I had just taken Natasha to their house when I saw Peter here at home.

I just saw him again after four years of studying abroad. Of all my cousins ​​on my mommy's side, he is the one I hate the most. I don't want to say why because my head gets hotter when I remember those scenes before.

I'm not surprised where he is with his behavior because he inherited it from uncle Gab. Uncle Gab is my favorite when it comes to jokes and lightening the mood because those are his assets. But why didn't he bequeath that amazing asset to his annoying son?

I am the first grandchild to the both Kirigun and to the Suppasit family. And the firstborn of all. All my cousins ​​among mommy Gulf's siblings, only Peter wears out my patience.

I don't know if he's just love teasing me because I'm a very serious person or if he just can't do anything to his life? I also don't have a cousin on Daddy Mew's side because he is the only child. I wish there was because we definitely have the same attitude.

My family knows that I hate Peter to the core. And my annoying cousin of me it  should feel being sad, but he even seemed to enjoy it.

I paid my respects to Mommy Gulf's siblings who had just come back from vacation but  I didn't talk to them for a long time. I just greeted them and I need to go sleep early because I said I was tired.

They immediately understood that because I wouldn't be surprised that they didn't know anything about what I'm doing after I come back here.

And apart from me being their nephew, I know how interested they are because of the event in the past. And also I wasn't in a good mood to have a conversation to them because of Natasha's rejection of my offer to him which I really did not expect.

When the Kirigun and Suppasit family get together, it's like a fiesta because there is a sudden feast and it's noisy and happy in a whole house. Especially when Dada Tharn and Mama Type's friends are present and it will definitely be a fiesta.

I wonder why Peter isn't there. Because when his daddy comes here, he is with him. He teases me without fail everytime they go here. When I went up to the room, my eyes suddenly squint. I knew it. There is no doubt that he will not come here. Wait for the fish to walk if he doesn't come here.

I saw him in the living room on the second floor. Where I can pass to my room. He smiled mischievously. And I already read him. I ignored him and passed him. I was already holding the doorknob of my door when he suddenly spoke.

"I saw your face again." He says. "I don't know what they saw in you and why they let you manage the family companies. There is nothing special about you. Uncle Mew actually talked to me. He said he asked you to do something. I know you can't. so it is not unlikely that you will also be able to run family companies. maybe everything will sink when you manage." My ears perked up at what he said. I knew it. I don't believe it's okay with him not to do what he tells me to do.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. He's still my cousin somehow. "What did Dad say he was ordering me to do? Do you know?" I said.

"Nope. He didn't elaborate on everything. But I know you can't." I grinned. Thank goodness. Because when he found out. Sorry uncle Gab but I will stain your son's face. I saw the sudden change in his face. In the glow of teasing to me, and It's like he's the one who got pissed off.

"Why do you look like that? Do you feel like a loser?And why didn't they trust you and why me? Ahhh I know why." I held my chin. "Because you can't and you never will be able to reach what I was able to do." I laughed softly. And his face was red with anger. And his nose and ears just got smoky. 

"You're such a weak person for me. You know that? not because you're my cousin and you're older than me, I'm afraid of you." Peter said shouting at me. "do you know what uncle Mew said?" he grinned too.
"When you can't do what he ordered. I will manage everything. We know that except for you, I can be the CEO of everyone. That's why I'm telling you now. Start kneeling down and have Ask for mercy on me." And he laughed. "Goodluck brother Alex!" And he bumped my shoulder then walked away down the stairs.

I stormed into the room and pushed the door hard.I know they heard it downstairs but the hell I care. Now I want to punch  someone. He really knows how to make me angry. Very arrogant. I'm annoyed with Dad. Why is he doing this to me? He can tell me directly if he doesn't want me to be the CEO of the company. I have no problem with that. Will sulk with him yes. Because I'm his son. But to torture? Fuck that!"

I took a bath to get rid of my anger from my body. After I immediately got dressed and jumped on the bed. I took my phone and text Natasha.

🗨️I hope you will think about what I told you Natasha. Good night.

and then I put my phone on the bed side table and I thought of strategies to get Natasha's yes. I'm Alexander Kyle Suppasit. if you think I'm going to give up because he rejected me like that, he's wrong. went to Surrender is not in my vocabulary. And for Dad, he knows this attitude of mine. But I will not lose to that Peter. I deserve that spot. I sighed, I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘😚 here's my update for todey's bidyow ❤️😝 I hope you don't get confused by my plots. anyways I'm just explaining that it's Alex's POV about what happened after Natasha rejected his offer. Then Natasha again. when I ended up giving each charactes a POV's, I'll continue with what happened after Natalia's accident. Will she die? Or what do you want to happen after?  Just give me your thoughts. So that I have an idea for the next one. I honestly don't have a plot ready. It's always on the spot when I'm always writing every chap. So forgive me and so sorry if you are confused sometimes to my chapters I posted  Even me too. Sorna po👉👈 uwuuu 🤭✌️😆 charrr!
So it's 12 midnight na. So GN and jubjub!😘❣️💤