Chapter 56

Natasha's POV:

Alex has a sudden business trip. He wanted
Nash and me to take him but I didn't agree because I still have school that needs to be attended, I can't be absent again because I didn't go to school for a week because of what happened.

My fear consumed me too much and I panicked because of the bad dream I had. I was consulted by the doctor and it was just due to stress because maybe our exam was coming up and I was too serious about studying.

Alex almost didn't want to leave me, but it was good and I was able to let him go without being with his son. He also always calls me and ask how is my day. I've been annoyed lately because I'm always crying. I miss him but I'm telling him because it's certain that by the time he finds out what's happening to me again at any moment he'll fly home and leave his job. I know how important it is for him to close the deal with the foreigners now. That's why I always say that I'm fine and even to his family even though I'm not really.

It's been a week, and I'm almost overcome with sadness. I don't feel like eating but I force myself because they will notice and call Alex. I was just looking at the bacon but I felt like crying.

"Hey! Is there a problem?" I immediately turned to Sam. I was surprised that he suddenly wiped his cheeks. "Are you okay? I'm just here, I'm ready to listen to what....." He said.

It's been a week since the night he dropped me off at the parking lot. He always in my side, there is no problem because he is kind, considerate and caring. I don't know if Alex told him to watch over me while he was gone, but that idea annoys me.

I hate everything now. I didn't answer him and just continued eating. I don't want to be rude to him because he is showing good things but I don't feel comfortable.

"Can you tell me if...."

"Can you please be quiet? I'm fine, I have no problem, just eat there and ignore me! I said Unintentional raised my voice that some students looked at me. I looked at Sam who was smiling at me. But I didn't apologize. Well, It's his fault.

"I'm sorry to To disturb you. I'm just worried." He said. I just nodded and didn't look at him.

"Uy! After all, the bloody exam is over, let's drink." We all looked at Mark. "Come too Natasha. So that we can close you. Out of all our classmates, you're the only one who doesn't bond much." I looked at Lalaine and Ariel who were nodding in agreement.

If in my dream he is a bully, in reality he is not. He is our clsss president who is caring and helps if our section has a problem. He is the best class president for me.

"Mark is right Nat, We want to get to know you better." My other classmate said.

"The question is, Will Sir Alex allow him?" I looked at Brittany. I know she is the one who secretly hates me. Why? Because I always beat him in recitations, quizzes and now the exam. I'm not competing with anyone, It's not my fault that I'm smart. And I can't do anything about what they think is bad about me because I don't hold their thoughts.

"Awww... You're right." Lexi said. One of my classmates who is also quiet like me but has something to say when it comes to arts.
Brittany didn't say anything but I was annoyed by her unevenly shaded eyebrows. It is raised while she look at me and Cross her arms above her chest.

"Don't worry. I'm in." Sam suddenly raised his head because he was leaning on his desk. I know he is awake and listening to the conversation of our classmates.