Chapter 66

The next day, Natasha was excited to go to school. He woke up early to cook Nash's favorite dishes that Natalia and Ally had told him about. He smiled as he cooked, hoping that his son would enjoy them.

When he arrived at school, his students and their parents him warmly. He felt even happier when Natalia, Alliana, and Nash arrived, though Nash remained quiet and avoided making eye contact with him. Natasha approached them.

"Good morning." Natasha greet them with a smile.

"Good morning, teacher. You look beautiful today." Alliana answer back.

"Thank you for saying that. You too." Alliana flashes her beautiful smile. "And you too. You're so handsome." He said to Nash.

He glanced at Nash, who stared at him intently. Their gazes met briefly before he looked away and gave a slight nod of respect, then went to his seat. Alliana and Natalia remained behind.

"I'm sorry, kuya..."

"No, It's okay. I expected that. I'll handle it. Go ahead, Alliana, take your seat." He said.

Alliana nodded and sat beside Nash.

"You take care, kuya. Ally will pick them up later. She felt a bit dizzy earlier, so I offered to bring them today. And of course, to see you. I miss you, kuya." Natasha hugged Natasha tightly.

"I miss you too." He touched her hair and caressed it. "I didn't expect you to be successful now. I'm so proud of you."

"It's because of you, kuya. Thank you for the sacrifices and everything you've done for me. I will always be grateful to you. I love you."

"I love you too. Alright, we're attracting attention from my students now. Just message me if you need anything, okay?"

"Yes, kuya. You take care. Bye, kids!" She said to Natasha's students, waving at them, much to Natalia's delight.

Once she left, Natasha began teaching. Nash was actively participating and answering her questions, showcasing his intelligence. During the break time, Natasha approached Alliana and Nash's desks.

"Hello. Um, I brought some food. I wanted to share it with you, if that's alright. I made pancit and I hope you'd like to have lunch together. Is that okay?" He asked tentatively, though she was feeling nervous inside.

"Yes, Mommy Nat—I mean, teacher. That's fine. Right, Ashie?" Alliana said excitedly.

They looked at Nash, who initially showed no reaction and avoided eye contact. However, after a moment, he nodded, bringing joy to both Alliana and Natasha.

They went to the back of the room where Natasha's desk was located. They brought their lunch boxes, and Natasha helped arrange the food they brought.

"Okay, let's see what we have here. I made your favorite spaghetti, Nash, and Alliana, I remember you love chicken adobo, so I prepared that for you."

"Wow, thank you so much! This looks delicious." Alliana said.

"T-Thank you, M-m... I mean teacher." Nash said Stuttering.

Natasha noticed this and was happy because somehow Nash didn't stay away from him anymore. "You're welcome, kids. I hope you enjoy it. Eat up!"

As they ate their lunch together, Natasha couldn't help but feel a mix of nervousness and happiness. She cherished this moment of being able to spend time with Nash and Alliana, even if it was in a school setting. He observed them eating quietly, occasionally exchanging smiles and glances.