Chapter 68

Natasha arrives at Hudson Mansion with a smile on his face. He finds Finley there, looking a bit grumpy. And he avoid Xyricks  to talk. Natasha knows that his brother is in pregnancy mood swings. He sighs and sits beside Finley, who is currently sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey. What's bothering you?" Natasha placing his hand on Finley's shoulder.

"It's just... everything feels so complicated lately. I don't know how to handle all these emotions." Finley letting out a deep sigh.

Natasha nodding understandingly. "I know it's overwhelming, Fin. But we're in this together. Remember, you're not alone." Finley looks at Natasha, a mix of frustration and gratitude in his eyes.

"I appreciate that, Nat. It's just... sometimes I feel like I'm losing control, and I don't want it to affect everyone around me. What if Xyricks gets tired of me?"

Natasha squeezing Finley's hand gently.  "You're strong, Fin. And you have us, your family, to support you. We'll navigate through this together, just like we always have. And that won't happen. Don't you know that your husband is happy while he serves you? Especially and you are bringing his kid? Will he be tired now? You two are married and have four children. And I heard that he plans to add more to that." He chuckled when Finley glared a him.

Natasha smiling back "I'm just joking. But Anytime, Let's focus on taking care of ourselves and each other. And remember, these mood swings won't last forever. We'll get through them, just like we do with everything else."

"Thanks, Nat. I needed to hear that." They sit there for a while, finding solace in each other presence. Finley looking at Natasha with curiosity.

"Hey, Nat. How was your reunion with Nash? what happened when you saw him for the first time and how things have been between you two?"

"Oh, it was an incredible moment. When I saw Nash again, my heart just melted. at first, He was hesitant on me, He got sick because he couldn't bear me leaving him again to go home, when I go to him yesterday, he ran into my arms. We hugged tightly, and it felt like all the distance and time apart just disappeared." Natasha smiling brightly.

"That sounds amazing, Nat. I'm so happy for you. How have things been since then?"
Finley said with a warm expression.

"It's been wonderful, Fin. Nash and I have been spending a lot of time together, getting to know each other again. We've been playing, talking, and bonding. It's like we've never been apart. I can't even describe the joy I feel when I see him smile and hear his laughter." Natasha said as he smile growing wider.

"I'm glad to hear that, Nat. It's been a long journey for both of you, but I can see that it's all worth it. You deserve this happiness, and Nash deserves a loving mother like you." Finley feeling a sense of relief.

"Thank you, Fin. Your support means the world to me. I'm determined to make up for the lost time and be the best mother I can be. Nash is such a special little boy, and I'm grateful every day to have him in my life." Natasha grateful and touched said.

They share a heartfelt moment, appreciating the positive turn their lives have taken. Natasha's reunion with Nash has brought immense joy not only to him but also to his sister, Finley, who sees the happiness radiating from Natasha's every word and gesture.

Finley suddenly became serious. "What if you see Alex? Are you ready to face him?" Finley asked. Natasha was about to respond when Daddy Martin spoke from behind them.

"It has been four years, Natasha. You need to face your husband. You can't always keep running and hiding from him. Remember, you have a son, and both of you need to work on what needs to be fixed between the two of you. Even if you may not be affected, your child will feel it," he said.