Chapter 58

4 yrs later....

"Teacher Nat, I have finished my exam." Natasha came back to reality when Alianna approached. She is a his new transfer student. "are you okay teacher? You've been looking at me for a while." Natasha smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Because I remembered someone who looks like you." He said to her student.

"Really? My Mommy said my cousin looks like me." She smile at him. She is Alianna, she just moved to their country and her nanny just enrolled her week a ago. A small kid who always talks to him.

Alianna said goodbye to him and went out and was picked up by the nanny. He sighed and waited for some of his students who took the exam.

It's been four years since the complicated things happened to him.

Flashback:

Natasha's eyes fluttered open, his mind groggy from sleep. As his vision cleared, he noticed his friend, Finley, sitting by his bedside, a look of concern etched on his face.

"F-Finley? What... What happened? Why am I in the hospital?"

"Natasha, I'm so sorry. But You had a miscarriage."

Natasha's breath caught in his throat as the weight of Finley's words sank in. Tears welled up in his eyes, and his heart ached with a mixture of grief and confusion.

"What are you talking about? A miscarriage? What are you talking about? But I wasn't even pregnant." Natasha laughed loudly but later he cried.

Finley's voice trembled slightly as he struggled to find the right. "Natasha, the doctors said it was a complication. They tried everything they could, but it was beyond their control."

Natasha's mind raced, trying to make sense of what he was hearing. He shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes.

"N-No, it can't be. I would have known if I were pregnant. I've been under a lot of stress lately, but I never imagined..."

Natasha clutched his abdomen, feeling an empty void where the hope of new life once resided. The realization hit him like a tidal wave, and he felt overwhelmed by a range of emotions.

"I... I don't know what to say. This is what Alex has been waiting for a long time. How can this happen?" Finley reached out, gently placing a comforting hand on Natasha's shoulder.

"Natasha, I understand your disbelief and confusion. Sometimes, our bodies experience things that our minds may not be fully aware of. The stress and strain you've been through might have affected the pregnancy without you realizing it."

Natasha's voice trembled as he struggled to come to terms with the heartbreaking revelation.

"But... I didn't even have a chance to know. How do I process something so devastating, especially when I had no idea it was happening?"

Finley squeezed Natasha's hand, offering her a reassuring smile.

"It's a lot to take in, and it's completely understandable to feel overwhelmed. Allow yourself to grieve, Natasha. Take the time to process this loss and lean on those who care about you. We'll be here to support you every step of the way."

Natasha nodded, his tears flowing freely now, mingling with a mixture of sorrow, confusion, and regret. After he hurt Alex now this. He didn't know if he would be able to tell Alex that their future child was gone.