Chapter 3

I was dumbfounded. How does he know me? I was brought back to reality when Dean suddenly tap me.

"You're still really big time. Mr. Suppasit knows you." He has a big smile. I just smiled a bit and got on the pedicab again. When we parked properly, I got off again and went in front of him.

"Thank you for always bringing to me here. I'm so ashamed of you. It's a waste of gas, you don't even pay me the fare" I scratch my head.

he stood up from his sidecar and come to me.

"I told you didn't I, I will wait for you. no matter how long it takes. I'm happy with what I'm doing. I feel more secure knowing that you are going to work safely. because I'm still going to love you." and he winked. I laughed at what he said. he messed up my hair but fixed it too. he kissed me on the forehead which he always does.

"Alright, I'm going inside. We will be opening in a few minutes.Be careful driving." I said.

"I will be careful because I know you will still love me."He says.

"Silly. You're so corny. Shuuu!" I said. He just laughed and stepped on his pedicab. He just nodded and I waved and waited for him to leave before I went inside.

I entered the back of the restaurant where the staff entrance is, where the kitchen is. When I entered, Mariezze immediately greeted me. My other friend besides Angel. He is at the counter and takes orders. I am the one who gives orders to customers. In short waiter. Waiter in the morning, waiter at night. but when I have free time I help others in what they are doing. The opening had started but no customers were coming so I approached Mrs. C and asked a question.

"Mrs. C Why have we been open for a while but no customers are coming? Are we unlucky today?" I said. He just laughed and patted me.

"I just forgot to tell you. You were busy with your work yesterday so I didn't tell you. This is because the Suppasit's eldest son just came home yesterday and today they reserved the whole restaurant so there is no one. And don't you see that?" And she showed me the sign on the door. "Close! So even though there are people who want to eat here, and because there is. No one really dares to enter." She said.

"Wow! so many explanation huh? you thought the person you were talking to was kinder. One by one?" I said. She flicked her finger on my forehead.

"Because you are asking. You know I love to explain." She proudly say.

"That's why you're still explaining to your ex?"I immediately covered my mouth. 

"Oops! Sorry not sorry! Hehehe!" I said and I running entered to the kitchen.

but I stopped smiling as my eyes widened at what I saw. I can't move from where I'm standing. looking dumbfounded. I could feel my heart beating so fast. it's like my internal organs are celebrating but I still tried to act normal.

"A-ahmmm.... G-Good M-morning S-Sir." I said. his face is emotionless but handsome.

"Are you done playing? Maybe you want to help here?" He said grumpily. I was a little embarrassed by that but I composed my self and smiled.

"It's not like that, sir. I...."

"Stop. I don't need your explanation." He said. My co-workers just looked at me and I was speechless. I bowed and tried not to cry. Every day I work, only today I was scolded. And for an unknown reason. "If you want a job and don't want to be fired from it, work here. What else are you looking for? Will you just stand there?" Mrs. C suddenly entered. She was shocked.