Chapter 9

Alex POV:

Am I doing it right? Is it right for me to do what Clarisse said? I'm a little nervous. But I have no other choice. I will not allow that man to handle the company that my daddy worked hard for. And I hope that person will agree to what I have to say when I talk to him or her. I have no idea who that is. Whether it's a woman or a man. I'm not gay but just to get the position I want, I'll do anything. I'm still here at the restaurant, I didn't mean to be angry but almost every time I see how the staff behave, I get annoyed. I know they are all afraid of me, but I don't care.I forgot to say, before I did my doctorate, I owned it. Dad and uncle Xyricks are actually the real owners of it But now, they passed on its management to me and Kyle. I know he's stressed out because he's not used to me watching their every move so I entered vvip again and drinking. I'm not drunk and still in my right mind.

I didn't see Natasha today either. Clarisse said she gave him the day off first because he wasn't feeling well. I couldn't help but be annoyed, and mixed with concern.

I remembered what happened last night and I was very ashamed. I am ashamed of what I did to him. I still remember his face that was obviously afraid of me. Especially when I held his hand. It's very cold. I asked Clarisse for his phone number so I could call her and apologize for what happened last night, but he didn't answer. So I was even more annoyed.

I'm bored. I don't want to go home yet because I'm still annoyed with my dad so I just went on twitter. I looked at who commented on my post and I frowned when someone suddenly caught my attention.

"NattyGorgz?" I looked at his timeline and He looks like a fan of mine because he always retweets what Ally posts, my pictures. It's not his face on his profile. He seemed familiar but I didn't pay attention.

I posted again. I dropped my phone and continued drinking. Until I lay on the couch and my eyes got heavy and I didn't know what happened.

When I woke up, I suddenly stood up because of the shock. How did I get here? How did I get home? How did I get to my room properly? I looked at my face on my phone, there was nothing wrong. I'm also in pajamas. I looked up when someone knocked, it opened immediately and Mom came in with a tray of food. I was about to stand up to help him but he stopped me.

"Hephep!"

"Hooray?" I said.

"you seem to be fine. you're keeping up with me na." then he put the tray on the side table and sat next to me. he kissed my forehead and cheek.

"Mom..."

"If you are wondering how you got here, Your dad just carried you." And the annoyance on his face when he mentioned dad.

"Huh?" I'm confused.

"Clarisse called me that you were at the restaurant and drunk. seriously? 3 cases of beer? Where did you learn to drink so much? Are you going to kill yourself? Didn't you even think about me?" Mommy said one after the other.

"Mom wait. Take it easy. Can it be one by one? I'm more dizzy with you." But mom just slapped my forehead.

"And you really blame me for your dizziness. But anyways. When I found out that you were very drunk and you almost didn't want to go home, I made your daddy pick you up. Then you just come along like a child who lacks care." Mom who became nagging.

I didn't say a word and just looked at him.

"Sorry son, I didn't protect you yesterday. Even I was shocked by what your dad said." Mom suddenly said sorry. "I don't know what went into his brain why did he do that. Don't listen to what he said.Live what you want. We are just your parents guiding you and your sister. And don't worry. I will divorce your daddy if he continues his madness." I was surprised by what he said. And I could see in his face that he wasn't joking.

"Mom."

"I am also rich, I have a share in the company and I also have my own company, you will be the CEO of those. And everything I said is true. So don't worry about that. I know what best you did in studying to become a suit in the company. You don't have to prove anything, and  mommy is just here for you. okay? Mommy loves you." He said. I'm touching of what he said. I'm very lucky because I have a mom like him. he is a boy but he is the one who raised me and my sister.

After I ate, mommy came down to lower the tray. I also took a shower and get dressed. I saw daddy hugging mommy. maybe it's because of what happened yesterday that they are fighting.mommy's face was expressionless. But he just let Daddy hug and kiss him on the cheek and neck.
I was going down the stairs when they saw me. So mommy immediately stood up and came to me. Daddy just looked at me too.

"Why are you wearing that? Are you leaving again? going to drink? Who will deliver it to you when you are drunk? Clarisse? Or the ones in the restaurant?" I can feel mommy's annoyance. I smiled and shook my head. I hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.

"No mom. I just want to talk to someone. I will also go home early. I promise I won't drink. I love you." I said.

"I love you too my son. But where are you going? Who will you talk to?" Mom asked.

"The one who will be my wife." And daddy looked at me surprised. Mommy's eyes widened in surprise as well.

"What the fuck! MEW SUPPASIT!" Mommy shouted and faced daddy. Daddy shook his head and raised both hands.

"I'm doing nothing Bii. It's your child's decision. I have nothing to do with it." And he looked at me. " I take back what I said yesterday. You don't have to do what I said. Forget what happened yesterday and I'm sorry for that." He said. I shook my head and smiled.

"No dad. I have made a decision. And what daddy said was right, mom. I'm leaving na. see you later." I said.

"Alexander Suppasit!" Mom shouting called me but I didn't turn around and Went out of the house, got in the car a I Drive it quickly.

I also do not know. But someone pushed me that I should do it. It's not because of dad's order because he's taking back what he said yesterday, but it seems like I'll regret it a lot when I didn't do it.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘🥰❤️ hello there! WAAAAH! I'm back again! thankies for waiting. 🥰😘 sorry it took me so long. We just finished our finals and I'm still wandering around to Eliminate my stress. But e ne weeeys! And now is our trimestral break, so I will be posting every day again. I hope you're still there, right? Miss your comments hihihi! 🥰😘 hope y'all like it. It's just a lame for now. But I be right back later or tomorrow for next chap! Labyaaah all! 🥰😘