Chapter 18

I woke up early. I immediately got up and took a shower, then I immediately got dressed and went downstairs. I thought my relatives would stay here because that's how they always are when it's late at night.

I immediately went to the kitchen and saw May.I made coffee and sat at the table Breakfast is ready. Mommy came down first as if she hadn't slept. He also has difficulty walking. His hair was messy and my eyes widened when I saw that there were many hickeys on his neck.

He looked at me as if he had no appetite. I immediately stood up and approached him.

"Good morning Mom! Are you okay?" I know the reason. but I'm still worried.

"Morning too honey. Don't mind me. I'm okay. I have to make coffee for your daddy and I'll go back to sleep again." He has no appetite said and messed up his hair. "Why do you look handsome now? Do you have a crush on someone? So you need to look good?" Mommy raised his eyebrows when he asked me. It's like he was limping just earlier, then now he is suddenly energized.

"It's like that mom. I need to get his yes."

"His? Means is he a man?" I nodded. He smiled and patted my shoulder. "I hope whoever that is, you won't use him for your plan." I was surprised by what he said. "Why do you look like that? Do you think I don't know? I carried you for nine months, I took care of you from the time you were a baby until you had a mind of your own. I carried you for nine months, I nursed you since you were a baby until you became aware of the world." He said.

"I am not in favor of your daddy's plan and your plan. I am not asking that you must be straight and that you must love a woman. because even we who are your parents are not. But I'm telling you, there's nothing wrong with loving. no matter what gender it is. but you know the bad?" And he stopped. "Hurting and deceiving others. Be it spoken or deed. But if I think wrong. I hope you become happy. And I can say that the man who goes to you is very lucky. Because there is an Alex who loves him very much." He said with a smile. I was touched by what he said. I felt guilty for what he said. Mom really knows best.

"Thank you Mom. For your word of wisdom for today's video. Your dad best! Hahaha!" I'm kidding. Mom also laughed at what I said. He hugged me and I hugged him. It took a few seconds before Dad suddenly appeared smiling.

I broke away from mom's hug and took my cup and drank some coffee. I wiped my lips with a tissue and kissed his forehead and cheek. "I'm leaving mom. I still have things to do." Mom nodded and ignored Dad who approached him.

Dad and I looked at each other but I didn't show any expression. To this day I am still annoyed by him. He really talked to that Peter. So I'm even more annoyed.

From where I was, I looked at Mom making coffee while Dad was behind him and hugging him. Mom tries to remove his hand but Dad's grip is still tight. Mom is still upset because of what happened. Or because of why he looks like a penguin in his walk?

"Bii. I'm sorry na. You are the one who said that even if you become disabled, you still request another one. I just followed what you wanted. Please Bii. Forgive Boo. It won't happen again." Mom still ignored him and shook his head. Hays. I just shook my head too. Sometimes I really can't help but be jealous of the love story they have.But mom said, it shouldn't be. Because we each have our own love story made by fate.

If I had chased him then, I would have had a family by now. I still think about him. And he is still the one that beats my heart. One of my regrets is giving in to my emotions.And that's what I learned. Because of my hasty decisions and not being able to think straight, I miss the person I've wanted to see for a long time. The person I see that I will be with in the future is only up to my imagination now.