Chapter 46

"P-Peter...."

"Hey! Whatzaaap Nate! Long time no see." He said with a excitement to his eyes.

He was the reason why Alex and I always fought before that we are still Young. And I don't want to repeat the same reason why we fight again.

I stood up to avoid him while it was still early when he suddenly spoke. "Where are you going Nate?"

"Don't call me by that name." I said gritting my teeth. He laughed.

"Oh. I'm sorry. So it's true that they don't know yet." I just looked at him. "Why don't you sit down first? Let's talk like before when you were still Nate?" And he laughed even more. "Oh... Hahaha. I-Im S-sorry..." And he pulled me to sit next to him.

"What the hell!" I was surprised because of what he did.

"Oh. I didn't know that you how to curse huh? Well, anyways. How are you here? How is Alex with you? Do they already know?" he asked.

Apart from Hazelle who knows my true personality and I don't how, Peter is the one who knows everything about me. Since we left, my parents died he knew. He is the one who pushes me to show up with Alex and make amends with him. But I stopped him and told him that I was afraid of the possibilities that would happen if Alex saw me. I also told him not to tell his family that he saw me. He also updated me on Alex's wereabouts. But I stopped him from what he was doing because I also want to move on from Alex.  He wanted to help me a lot, but I didn't accept. I accept his offered to work at a restaurant he owns. But he tricked me. I found out too late that it was owned by Alex. And that's when I saw Alex again after twelve years.

I looked at the time in clock That is hung on the wall. It's three o'clock in the afternoon. I'm actually nervous. But it's not good to see if I don't talk to him. behind the good he did to me.

"We are fine. The Kiriguns have not changed the way they treated me then and now. And not yet. They don't know what you know yet. Even your cousin and I's contract." I said in a low voice.

"Wooow! If you are in court, you are guilty. I haven't asked anything about your contract with Alex, but you told me right away." This fool is still covering his mouth like he was shock.

"Because I don't believe you don't know anything. Being you, a gossipy kind of guy, it's impossible for you to know nothing." I said and shook my head.

"You and Alex now have a child, maybe this is the time for you to tell everything for him. Even with mama Type and dada Tharn Especially with mommy Gulf and Daddy Mew. That happened a long time ago, you were young then. And I know they are not mad at you because you hurt my cousin. I heard that daddy Mew is still looking for you. They don't know, they already spend time with you every day." And he shook his head while laughing.

"I know my family. They will not get angry for no reason. And if you tell them all of this and your reasons. So that they can hug you more and love you more. Especially now that you will spread the race of dada Tharn and mama Type." We laughed.

"Crazy. It's not that easy Pete, I hope it's just like that. He helped me and my sister a lot. So I am very ashamed because I am fooling them. I do not know what to do." I burst into tears but immediately wiped them away. Peter rubbed my back.

"It's okay. I know you can do it. You will get through it all. Just don't forget that I'm always here for you. I will help you because this is the only thing I can do because I know that I am the reason why you left before...." He said and I looked at him.