Chapter 16

"I can't believe that he offered you that. And you seem familiar with him? have you met before? Admit it to us." Angel said. Natasha just looked at them.

"Why do you look like that?" Mariezze raised her eyebrows to him.

"Well, I don't know about him. I don't know what he is going to say. Just everything I told you is what really happened. Why do you seem like I'm lying?" Natasha raised his eyebrows too. "I'm not forcing you to believe. If you don't want to, then don't." He added and stood up. But the two stopped him.

"We are not saying that you are lying. We were just wondering. But is your decision final? Are you really not going to take his offer? Talya? Does she know this? What did she say?" Natasha immediately covered Angel's mouth.

"Don't be noisy. Maybe someone will hear you." And he adjusted his seat. "Whether I agree to Sir Alex's offer or not, I don't want my sister to know about it. I don't want her to feel that she owes me too much. She thinks I'm doing it for her and I'm not taking care of myself. I feel sorry for her because she sees me getting tired, and she always blames herself just because of her condition. Even when I stopped studying because of her. And you know my promise to her, don't you? Even if I want to sell my body just to treat her, I can't do it. How can this offer be? Pretend to be Sir Alex's lover? If I do that, for sure, today someone is lying dead in our house. I don't want that to happen." He said. Suddenly, the three of them looked sad.

"Even if I like it, because his offer is good. I also had a chance to study but I couldn't. The world of the rich is chaotic. You know that Angel. You know I went there. Just like I said. I don't want to go in again. I'd rather sprinkle salt than be rich, you can't sleep well at night because you think someone might kill you without you being aware." He added.

"We get what you say Besh, But are you sure about you staying away from Sir? You can not do that. And then you refused his offer. Why do you have to staying away from him?" Mariezze said. Natasha took a deep breath and took a sip of coke.

"Because I know him since we were kids." Natasha whispered to himself.

"Huh? Are you saying something?" Mariezze said.

"Nothing. I said, to a desperate rich person like Sir Alex especially in the position of the company he is talking about. I know he won't stop until he get a yes answer from me." Natasha said. "And no matter what he does, I will not accept his offer. if you want to. Mariezze? Especially you Angel? so that your family will stop trying to marry you and you can go back to your castle. Hmmm?" He added.

"Over my dead body besh. even if I wanted to, I don't want Sir Alex to sympathize with my family's madness. and as for Mariezze. Tsssk! Nevermind. They are not compatible with Sir Alex, just by the looks of both of them... Eeeeeek! Big cross!" Angel said and Mariezze pulled her hair. Natasha laughs at her friends' teasing.

Today is their day off, so they thought of going shopping according to Angel's needs, who doesn't seem to be struggling with money because of the expensive things she buys. They are at a their favorite fast food that Angel is Answer to their food of which Natasha and Mariezze are wondering. They have the same salary but they just think that because Angel is rich, she is sending someone to their mansion to get money or maybe she has a savings.

Two months have passed since Natasha did not agree to Alex's offer. And just as he said to his friends, He kept begging on him and offering him whatever he wanted in life just to get him to agree. He was about to give it once but Natalia came to his mind so he still said no.

Picked up at home when going to work, would drop him off at their house, He has a free meal, sometimes it's the same with Natalia. In the past two months, Natalia and Alex became close. He is afraid that Alex might say the offer thing to Natalia just to get him to agree.

that's why he stayed away from Alex, there were times when he didn't come to work and he focused more on his side line at another restaurant. which annoyed Alex. he was a little scared because it was his first time to see him being mad but he swallowed his fear And he confronted it.

"Why don't you come to work? I'm like a fool waiting for you. Even Talya is waiting for you.What is your problem?" Alex snorted. Natasha's eyes widened because his friends were right.

"I know you are doing this because you are desperate for what you want. And I understand that. Because if I were in your position, I would do the same. But don't you understand that I don't agree? Shall we repeat ourselves, Sir? You are messing up my life sir. I can't well work because I think that when you see me, you will force me to do something I don't want. It's not because you're rich and I'm poor, you can send me to your scene like that. I still have dignity sir. I'm not like the others out there who are like whores who just agree with anyone And will send in flowery words." Natasha answered.  "You are choking me Sir." He added

Alex nodded and smiled a little. "I'm sorry. By the way, I forgot that you didn't agree to my offer. Why am I being so mean and forcing you? I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. Even your work is messed up by me. I'm sorry. I will go first. Natalia, asleep waiting for you.There is food on the table. If you haven't eaten. Sorry again. Do not worry. Tonight is the last one. Good evening. I'll go ahead. See you tomorrow. I hope you can get in tomorrow.Your loyal customers are already looking for you." And Alex turned and left the house. Natasha just sat down and pulled to his head.

since then, friendly Alex has become quiet, always hot-tempered and impatient. even Natasha was not missed to be scold. only Clarisse, Mariezze and Angel know the reason why Alex suddenly changed. Alex also avoided him. He couldn't even look at them. They are like invisible souls. Although Natasha is sad because of the sudden change in Alex's treatment of him, He didn't pay attention. And focused more on his main goal. And that's Natalia. But even his younger sister is also sad because she and Alex are no longer seeing each other. He could not say the reason. He just says that he is busy with work so he can't visit their house anymore.

Flashback ends....

He woke up to reality when Angel and Mariezze patted him as if they saw a ghost. Natasha was surprised by the behavior of his friends. So when he turned around, he was shocked too by what he saw.

"Is what you said true brother?" Natalia said sobbing. Natasha immediately started crying because Natalia's tears were his weakness.

"N-Nat... I will explain...." He stood up and approached Natalia when Natalia suddenly ran out. Natasha cried because his sister  seemed to have heard their conversation. And for a while, suddenly they heard there were people shouting. Natasha immediately got nervous and immediately left the fast food. His friends followed. They immediately crowded into the crowd as soon as they reached the center That's how pale Natasha is. Natalia, lying on the road, unconscious and covered in blood.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘
Happy new year to all 🥳 ❤️🥰 this is my first update in year 2023 for todey's bidyow 😚I'm sorry if it's just now. Because your cutie author drank in whole day last day and  so I slept all day now. But I'm not drunk. 😝 I'm just too sleepy because I don't have a good sleep in 4 days. That's why I slept the whole day. And now I'm sleepy again 😪💤🥱

Let’s cherish every moment of the lovely 2022 and move into the fresh, new, and mysterious New Year 2023. New Year wishes for all of you. Thankies to all fersons who I met. And Thankies to all my cuties readers out there for always supporting, cheering and always waiting for my mema stories.😭❤️ I appreciate y'all Labyaaah ❤️🥰🥳 it's late na so GN! HNY ageyn! 🥰🥳

-Hope y'all enjoy my new update. Babawi ako next chapter 😚😉