Chapter 74

It was the first time Natasha had a restful sleep. He roamed around his surroundings, and realizing he was in Nash's room until he felt a heavy weight on his body. Startled, he turned and found Alex embracing him, peacefully asleep. His arms were wrapped around him, his legs intertwined with him.

He regretted his initial attempt to leave the bed as Alex held him tighter, and he felt something poke against him. He closed his eyes, knowing exactly what it was.

"It's still early. Go back to sleep," Alex said in a husky voice. He decided to stay in Alex's embrace, feeling a mix of emotions. He couldn't deny the warmth and comfort he felt in his arms, but at the same time, he couldn't forget the pain and heartbreak they had gone through last night. As he lay there, he contemplated and wondered if they could truly rebuild his family.

Lost in his thoughts, He turned to Alex. he watched as he stirred slightly in his sleep, his grip on him tightening. A small smile formed on Alex lips as he have a good sleep like as him. As he realized that despite their struggles, they are comfortable in each other's arms. Maybe, just maybe, they could find a way to heal their wounds and create a better future for themselves and their son.

Natasha did not realize that he removed the messy hair that was covering Alex's beautiful face. When it was fixed, he looked at Alex's face. His chest pounded. Until now, he can't deny that he still loves him. He touched Alex's cheek and he smiled.

"I still love you very much. Even though I'm not with you anymore. You are still in my heart. I want to apologize for everything I've done. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I know that's not enough for you to forgive me. But I want your happiness." He kissed Alex on the forehead Slowly so Alex Can't wake up from his movement. He savored Alex's hug to him because once he woke up it would never happen again.

Nash witnessed this. And he smiled when he saw his parents hugging each other. So even though he had to wake them up, he let them and he go first and went down again.

"Where's your parents? The food will get cold." Natalia said. Nash had a big smile.

"They are still sleeping." He sat down and took out his tablet and showed the photo of what he saw in the room. The eyes of those around him widened with joy on their faces.

"You just need to cry for them to be together. Why don't you always do that so that your mommy and daddy can get along and that hazelle leaves your life."

"Ally! Your words."

"Why? I didn't say anything bad."Ally said.

"Mommy Ally is right. And what happened last night was all just my acting." Everyone's eyes widened.

"That means, last night, even the day before..."

"Yes. All of that is my plan. If they don't want to fix it. I will arrange for them. If I have to get sick, I will do it to make them reunite again. Because I know they still love each other." Nash proudly said.

"You naughty boy! Don't do that Nash, if your parents find out, they will be mad with you. And wait. Are you really five years old? Why do you think like that?" Natalia looked at Alliana who was quietly eating sausage.

"Alliana..."

"Well, I just gave him tips. But I didn't say that he would do that. And all of that is I just watched it on the reels. So not my fault mommy Talia." Alliana defense herself said. Natalia shook her head. Justine and Ally along with Yonghwa laughed.

"What is happening to these children! Hayss!" She said stress. "Let's eat. Let the two have a moment first. Maybe they will make a baby." Natalia's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. "Don't pay attention to what I said. Kids."