Chapter 77

"Really? Are you and Alex okay now?" Angel responded in amazement to Natasha's news. Even Dean and Mariezze were surprised by Natasha's stories. "I was also surprised. I expected him to be even angrier with me and keep our child away from me, but God heard my prayers."

Mariezze exclaimed with a big smile, "I'm happy for you, Nat!"

Natasha nodded, his face beaming with joy. "Thank you, Mariezze! It's truly a blessing and a second chance for us. I never thought this day would come, but I'm grateful that it did."

Dean chimed in, his expression softening. "Sometimes, things work out in unexpected ways. It's a reminder that forgiveness and giving second chances can lead to healing and reconciliation. I'm glad that Alex has chosen to embrace this opportunity for your family."

Angel looked at Natasha with admiration. "You're truly fortunate, Natasha. Not everyone gets a second chance like this. It's a beautiful miracle."

Natasha nodded, his eyes filled with gratitude. "I know, Angel. I'm humbled and grateful for the grace and mercy that God has shown us. I hope everything Be all right. And let the good things continue and our family be whole again."

"Don't worry, and if someone destroys your family again, we will always be behind you. We will take care of it. Right vebs?" Mariezze looked at Dean and Angel who nodded as answer.

"But have you talked to Alex? Like, how is his relationship with Hazelle? If he wants to build your family again?" Natasha stopped. he and Alex had never discussed that matter.

"Don't tell me you haven't talked about it yet?" Natasha nodded. Angel was shocked by Natasha's answer.

"The solution for that is very easy." Mariezze eyebrows up and down while looking at Natasha. "Take Alex away from that bitch! Do what she did to you, how she destroyed your family. Easy right? I'm genius! Gosh!" Dean shook his head at his wife.

"Is it true that you have resigned?" They were surprised when Earl suddenly entered.

"Where did you resign?" Dean asked confusingly.

"Being a teacher. I took care of everything last night. And I decided to resign. I want to focus on business and building my family again. I will return to Bangkok."

"I'm so proud of you Nat! You did the right thing. And we always support your decisions."

"But that's your dream isn't it? You don't have to resign and leave the country for them!" Earl's annoyance surprised everyone.

"Why are you angry Earl? It's his decision, and he won't just decide. He had planned this for a long time." Dean said.

"I understand your concern for me and I am grateful for that. Like Angel said, I've been planning this for a long time. You are not in our life yet, this is a plan. And they're not just any. They are my family. Excuse me." Natasha stood up and left Angel's office.

"what's happening to you bro? Maybe you forget, he's your boss. Like boss M said, we are here to protect Natasha. But I understand your side. You're just worried too. And maybe jealous. Because I've been through that point too. But Natasha is married and has a child. Alex is also his husband."

"And when dad finds out about that feelings of yours, I'm really sorry. Even I can't do anything. Knowing my father, he hates traitors in the organization."

"Sir...." Angel and Mariezze stood up and bowed as Kane suddenly entered the office. Dean and Earl also bowed.

"It's really hard to love, especially if he's already love someone else. You haven't fought yet but you've already lost. Remember your sworn duty." He looked at Earl with glazed eyes. But the voice was calm.