🌞🌻Author's Note✍️

Sawattdeeee 🙏  my dear cuties out there! This is not a Chapter Update for todey's bidyow ☺️ but I just wanna say my some thoughts regards on what Mew said earlier on his posts on Twitter.

I know you all aware earlier. Honestly, I'm disappointed and sad and hurt to him. I never imagined him to be like that. I was not formed as mewlions or phiballs. but I was formed as waanjai.

I don't hang out on Twitter often because of my personal commitment. but earlier I scrolled because I wanted motivation so I could update. and I did not expect the events. I can't help but feel sad, hurt.

I know I have readers here who know my twitter. and know who I am. nothing. I just share.🤭😅

we all fell in love with their loveteam that's why we are here reading or writing their stories here on wattpad or on other platforms. And I know, I'm not the only one hurting right now.

And I wrote this while sobbing. Istg! I'm not mad for Mew, but I am very disappointed. As an unknown fan and fanfic writer of his couple with Gulf, yes, I will continue writing and what I started. But for now. Idk if I still right now. I want to heal first. And go back if I'm okay na.

Sorry for being like this. But I love them so much. I'm just making up my mind to read all the posts of my fellow fans, but I'm so hurt and crying when my fellow writers to stop writing.

and you who supported and loved MewGulf, that's why you became my cuties reader now because of them. I just have one question,

With everything going on right now, will you let go or hold on? I don't know what you have in mind. And after everything that happened, I can't be sure if anyone will still enjoy the stories I write about the two of them.

But if you are one of those who are about to leave. It's OK. Your feelings are valid. I understand you. Yes, it hurts, and we deserve to let go when it's hot and when we're struggling?

I can only say one thing.

Thank you so much for the love and support to MEWGULF. It's the same with the stories I write about them. Thank you for welcoming me here as an unknown and not so good writer. I appreciate everything so much. I love you my dear cuties out there. Jubjub! And have a nice and good day y'all. 🥰🥺😭❤️

But now, We all have the right to rest, breathe and express our thoughts about this trial in our family. Labyaaahhhhhh! 🥺❤️🥰🤍🌞🌻

-KhunPhi_YaiNong 💕