Chapter 60

Natasha sits confidently at the head of a long conference table, surrounded by his team of executives. The room buzzes with energy as they discuss plans for building a new branch. However, a sense of unease lingers beneath the surface.

"Fritz, we have a potential investor who's eager to meet with you. It's a huge opportunity for our company!" The team excitedly said.

Natasha pausing, his expression thoughtful. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Can you provide me with more information about the investor?" He said.

The team Member hesitant "Well, Fritz, the investor who wants to meet with you is Alex. He's the owner of a prominent company in the country and seems quite interested in collaborating with us. I know you know him, because he is one of your family friends."

Natasha's expression tightens slightly, his eyes betraying a hint of discomfort.

Natasha look at him firmly. "I appreciate the recommendation, but I won't be meeting with Alex. It's a personal decision, and I believe it's best for both of us to maintain a professional boundary."

The Team look at him frustrated. "But Fritz, why are you refusing such a significant opportunity? This could bring tremendous growth to our company!"

"I understand your concerns, but there are personal factors that come into play here. It's essential for me to keep my personal and professional lives separate." Natasha composed.

"This is affecting our progress! We can't afford to dismiss opportunities like this because of personal matters!" The Team Member annoyed.

"I understand your frustrations, but I have valid reasons for my decision. Trust me when I say that this is for the greater good of the company." Natasha steadfast.

all the Team confused. "Natasha, we're struggling to comprehend. Could you please explain why you're rejecting Alex without considering the potential benefits?"

Natasha takes a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before responding.

"You don't need to know.  It's best for both of us to maintain distance in the business realm. Trust me when I say that this decision is in the best interest of everyone involved." Natasha said softy.

The room falls into a stunned silence as Natasha's team absorbs the his Chaotic explanation. Annoyance turns into their faces.

"We had no idea. We didn't mean to push you into an uncomfortable position. But we trust your decision And I know there are many more who want to partner with you." Dean said.

"Thank you for understanding. I appreciate your support. Let's focus on exploring other potential investors who align better with our company's vision and values." He said. He looked at some who understood but there were still not convinced. But he let it go.

Natasha, feeling exhausted from the long meeting, slumps onto the couch and rubs her temples.

"Are you okay, Nat?"

"I'm fine. Just tired." He replies to his secretary.

Dean enters the room and takes a seat next to the secretary.

"What happened to you? Are you feeling unwell?" He expresses concern.

"I'm okay. I'm just worn out from attending all those meetings. Why are you here, by the way?"

"Well, your husband's secretary doesn't seem to stop emailing and calling you. Alex really wants to meet you."

Natasha quickly takes Dean's tablet and reads the emails.

📨Tell him that I want to see him.  He laughs and returns the tablet to Dean.

Dean and Mariezze became Natasha's secretaries and Angel is become his COO.

"I never thought the CEO himself would send this." He chuckles, His friends look at him with a concerned.

Natasha smiles and shakes his head. "I know. I may fool everyone else, but not my husband. I know he's aware that Finley is helping me. I won't be surprised if he's updated on my life."

"Perhaps he wants to see you to talk about your child, Nash." Mariezze said and Natasha miles at her.

"That's possible. There's a right time for that. But for now, we go to Hazelle."

"Hazelle? They say the news it's not true. Knowing that bitch, she's desperate to take your position from Alex."

"I know. And I don't believe it either. Because I know the Kiriguns. I know they're angry with me because of what I did in the past. But they're even angrier and won't allow it if Alex marries Hazelle. Especially Mama Type. But for now, I'll slowly figure out how to get back at that woman. I'll reclaim my family." Just then, the door opens, and Angel walks in.

"Girl, that bitch emailed me again. He really wants to partner with you. What do you say?" Angel says, rolling her eyes at Dean. Dean just shakes his head.

"Let them go crazy from emailing me. Because I'm just starting." Natasha said as he looked at his phone wallpaper Where in their first family picture of Alex and Nash when he was a newborn.

-------------------

Hazelle is getting angry because despite emailing several times, Fritz refuses to respond and meet her to discuss a business partnership.

"Who does he think he is? Why won't he answer my emails? Argh!" She screams, throwing her phone. She is in Alex's office, but Alex pays no attention to her outburst, but gazing at a picture frame of him, Nash and Natasha.

"Are you even listening to me, Alex?" She shouts.

"I'm tired of your rants, Hazelle. Aren't you tired of all the noise you make?" He says, still fixated on the picture of Natasha.

"What about you? Has his secretary emailed you yet?" Alex looks at her and smiles.

"Not yet," he says, standing up. He is about to leave the office when Hazelle grabs his arm.

"Aren't you even concerned? Our business is suffering! All our biggest investors are going to him. And here you are, smiling."

Alex gently removes her hand from his arm and ignores her outburst.

Alex sees his worried employees due to declining sales, but he simply smiles.

'I'll let you have what you want for now. But in the end, we'll face each other. Whether you like it or not, you're still mine,' he says to himself as he enters the elevator.

😏👀

Sawattdeeee 🙏my dear cuties out there 😘😚 a little teaser for todey's bidyow 😚 I hope y'all like my Back to back updates last night. I hope I will be diligent to update again even though I have a lot to review. Have a nice day everyone 😊 jubjub! 😚😘👋