Chapter 26

There was only silence inside the car. Alex driving seriously and Natasha staring into nothingness, while his tears keep flowing silently.

A few moments later they stopped at a hotel. Natasha knows this because this is because it is one of the properties that Alex's family. After they parted, Natasha silently followed Alex.

Neither of them spoke. As soon as they entered the entrance, they were immediately greeted by the guard and After they went to the front desk, receptionist who gave Alex the key immediately.

The receptionist was still wondering about Alex's companion but they didn't pay attention to it.

They immediately boarded the elevator and Alex pressed the 21st floor. While inside, Natasha was just bowing while hugging himself. He could still smell Alex's perfume because he was wearing the coat. He was just looking at his and Alex's feet.

He is afraid. He couldn't read Alex's expression now. He was ready to give himself to Alex. Because he would prefer Alex over Darell. But now he is very shy. He was shy and knew that he had to explain something to him.

He really had no idea thatAlex would go there and save him. That's when he was very grateful. And he is willing to do everything just to pay for it because of what he did to be saved.

Ping!

Natasha looked up as the elevator opened. After they came out, he was amazed at the interior of the Hotel. The corridors are spacious and large, the interior doors to each room are beautiful and it is obvious that the fee to check in here will be expensive.

They stopped at the far end of the room, Alex immediately swiped the card to open the door. After opening it, they entered quietly.

Natasha was even more amazed inside the room. the living room is big. And also those the furnitures, if you look at it, is obviously expensive. You can also see the large glass window that overlooks the entire city. But he came back to reality when he heard Alex twisting the doorknob and entered. Natasha followed immediately.

He looked around his surroundings, the things are beautiful and it is noticeable that the living room is different in color, the black and white color of the things can be seen here. Even the bed has a black blanket and white pillows.

He closed the door softly. He swallowed and closed his eyes then went to bed. He sat there and took off the coat that Alex made him wear earlier.

He also removed the heels he was wearing. He was about to remove his upper clothes when Alex suddenly ran to his side.

"What do you think you are doing?" Alex's voice rose because of this.

"G-Getting undressed. Isn't that's why we are here because you paid Darell for this? H-here I- i'am. R-ready." As Natasha said as his voice cracked.

Alex immediately hugged him. He, on the other hand, shed his tears.

"Shhhh... it's okay. You're safe with me. You don't have to do this. I told you I will help you. Why didn't you tell me right away?" Alex said and he separated Natasha from his hug to look each other.

"You chose that psycho's offer over me? Your so impossible Natasha. Why?" Alex said annoyed.

"I-i'm S-sorry. I didn't like it either. But I-i have no other choice. I'm sorry. From what I told you last time. I'm very Sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you before. Please h-help....." He immediately lost consciousness and was immediately caught by Alex.

Alex laid him down properly. He stood up to get some clothes and then Alex immediately dressed him. then he put a duvet on Natasha and when he saw that Natahsa was fine, he stood up and took the phone.