Chapter 76

As Alex woke up in the morning, he found himself as he enveloped Natasha in his warm embrace. The soft sunlight streamed through the curtains, casting a gentle glow on their peaceful surroundings. Alex couldn't help but smile as he looked at Natasha, his eyes still closed, a serene expression on her face.

Alex gently caressed Natasha's cheek, causing him to stir and open his eyes. A tender smile spread across his face as he realized they were in each other's arms. They exchanged a loving gaze, their eyes filled with affection and gratitude.

Alex leaned in and whispered, "Good morning." His voice was filled with oo tenderness and adoration.

Natasha replied softly, his voice filled with warmth, "Good morning." He said shyly.

He turned around and Alex hugged him.

"I'm so grateful to wake up next to you again." And he kiss Natasha's shoulder.

"M-Me too." He stammered.

Alex gets up and climbs on top of Natasha which shocks Natasha. "What are you doing?"

"Ahmmm.... A-Alex...."

As Alex embraced Natasha, they looked into each other's eyes, their faces inches apart. Natasha felt his heart racing, unsure of what to say or do in that moment. Alex, sensing his hesitation, gently placed a finger on his lips.

"Shh... Don't say anything," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. "Let me show you how much I've missed you."

With a soft smile, Alex leaned in and pressed his lips against Natasha's forehead, then slowly trailed kisses along his cheek and down to his lips. The kiss was gentle yet passionate, conveying years of longing and love.

As they continued to embrace, their bodies intertwined, the warmth between them growing stronger. They reveled in the sensation of being together again, cherishing every touch and caress. Their connection felt electric, igniting a fire within their souls.

In that intimate moment, words were unnecessary. Their actions spoke volumes, expressing the depth of their emotions and the desire to make up for lost time. They Basked in the warmth of their love, knowing that they were meant to be together.

As they lay in each other's arms, their bodies entangled and their hearts intertwined, Alex whispered softly, "Natasha, I love you more than words can express. I'm grateful for this chance to make things right and to be with you again. Let's embrace this second chance and create a beautiful future together."

Natasha, her eyes filled with tears of joy, replied, "I love you too, Alex. I've missed you every single day. I-I'm sorry again...."

Alex cut Natasha off and wiped his tears. "Let's leave the past behind and focus on the love we share. Together, we can create a future filled with happiness and love."

As they continued to share a passionate kiss, Alex's hand began to wander, ready to remove Natasha's garment. However, in the midst of their intimate moment, Natasha heard the turning of the doornub and he was caught off guard by the sudden entrance of their son, Nash. Startled, he accidentally pushed Alex away in his surprise.

Their son, Nash, entered the room, rubbing his sleepy eyes, Natasha quickly composed himself, realizing the sudden interruption. He looked at Nash, who was standing there  his innocent gaze taking in the scene before him. And after wearing a bright smile upon seeing his parents together.

"Oh, my baby!" Natasha exclaimed, feeling embarrassed. "Um, Mommy and Daddy were just... uh... having a special moment."

Nash blinked, his confusion evident on his face. "Special moment?" But he smiled when he realized it.