Chapter 40

Alex's POV:

"Relax son. Natasha and your son will also be safe. I know they will get through this." Dad told me. I'm scared because of what I saw earlier.

"Your dad is right my son, I know he can handle it for your son. What you need now is to be strong for both of them." I looked at mommy and it was obvious that he was worried too. I hugged him and cried. I can't bear that something bad will happen to my wife and child.

I immediately stood up when MJ came out.

"Uncle. How is my wife and child?" I said stammering. I'm nervous about the possible bad news I'll hear.

"Natasha is lost a lot of blood and he also experienced a rupture of the amniotic sac. It's a good thing that you brought him here immediately because if it took longer, the baby inside him could have been at risk as well as him. But for now, him and And the baby is safe. The baby is already being cleaned up. But to Natasha, on the other hand, he needs a blood transfusion. He needs type AB negative blood, but unfortunately, there is no stock left in the blood bank. You need to look for a donor. It's better to do it earlier because his condition is not yet stable." said JM.

"I am AB negative doc." We turned around and we saw Uncle Finley, with uncle Xyricks and Rhythm. "I am doc, Can I donate?"

"Really?" I said and he immediately came to me and hugged me.

"Yes son. i want to help and you are not a different person to me." And he looked at MJ. "Please let me know where I can go to donate my blood. I want to help as soon as possible."

"Thank you so much uncle. This will help Nat a lot. My assistant nurse is going here and she give you a Paper to fill-up for your other information And she will accompany you to the blood bank so you can donate blood."

"Of course, please keep me posted. I hope that my blood can help him." And he looked at me and caressing my hair.

"Thank you so much uncle. I really appreciate your kindness and willingness to donate for my wife." And I hugged him.

"It's just a simple matter compared to what your family did to help my family before. I'm just returning it." And I nodded.

A nurse immediately came and gave Uncle Finley a form to fill out with the questions on it. Then, he was immediately checked for any possible issues. Luckily, he was healthy and was able to donate blood right away, which was immediately transfused to Natasha.

A few moments later, the nurse came out holding our baby. We immediately approached him. I held his hand and almost cried because he held it tightly and smiled.

"He knows his daddy. He was crying earlier. But because his daddy saw him, he immediately smiled. He so strong and healthy like his mom." The nurse said. I wiped my tears and smiled staring at him.

"Hello my little Alex. Welcome to our world. Thank you for not letting go of mommy earlier." And I kissed his forehead. He smiled even more which made us happy. When the nurse said that she needs to be taken to the baby room first so that he can be examined to see if there are any other complications so that it can be prevented right away.

"Uuwaahhhh!" He cried and didn't want to let go of my finger.

"Do not worry my Angel. We'll see each other again later. Stop crying na." And suddenly he stopped and snorted. And we laughed because it. And looked like there was a daddy's boy here.

We waited a little longer and Natasha was wheeled to the vvip room and we were also allowed to enter. I saw him with dextrose and the tiredness was obvious on his face. I immediately came to him and sit aside his bed. I held his hand and kissed it. I fixed his hair that blocked his face and kisses his forehead too.

"Thank you for carrying our son for nine months. And the fight you had earlier with our son. I'm so proud of you." I said. And I felt that his finger moved. and I looked at him and after a while slowly opens his eyes  I immediately stood up.

"Babe. Are you okay? Do you feel something strange? Do you need anything? What do you want?"

"Oh, hi. How long have I been sleeping?" He said.

"Not too long, just a couple of hours. How are you feeling?" I saw that he winces in pain.

"I'm still a bit sore, but I think I can manage. Is our baby okay?" I smile.

"Yes, he's perfect. The doctors say he's healthy and strong." I saw him tears up. So I worried.

"I can't wait to hold him."

"You will, soon. But first, you need to rest and recover." He nodding and smile at me. I wiped his few tears.

"Thank you for being here with me. I love you." He said weakly.

"I love you too, always and forever. I thought I was going to lose you earlier. And I'm so proud of you because you fought. You and our baby. And I'm thankful for that." I said and hugged him. I adjusted the blanket for him and he closed his eyes again to go back to sleep again.

I just watched him while he slept. Mom and dad went out first to go home because they were tired from where they went earlier. Uncle Finley also went home with them.

a few hours later, the nurse came carrying our son. He immediately gave it to me. He smiled again when I picked him up. The nurse and I both smiled because of this.

I sir next to Natasha again while I was carrying our son. "Angel look, he is the man I love so much. that's your mom who gave birth to you." I told him. He smiled again as if he understood what I said.

A few moments later, Natasha woke up. He yawning and look at us.

"Hi babe. Look. Our baby is here." I said. I saw that he was teary eyed when I brought our son close to him.

"Hi there little one. How are you?" He moved his arm and smiled again. "We're so Happy that you are finally here." He added.

"Me too, I can't believe we're parents now." He looked at me and smiled. I wiped his tears and kissed him on the lips.

"I know, it's surreal. And I'm just glad everything went smoothly during the delivery." He said And looked again at our angel who now fell asleep.

"You were amazing, I'm so proud of you." I said.

"Thank you. And thank you for being there for me every step of the way." He said. I can feel the tiredness in his voice.

"Of course, I wouldn't have missed it for the world. And we raise him together. And with our future children." I said. He just smiled at me sparingly and sadly.

"I love you." He said.

"And love you too, both of you." And we looked at our son with a smile on our faces. But we stopped when we both looked at the door.

"Congratulations to both of you." Hazelle said with a big smile while carrying a basket full of fruits and flowers..

"T-Thank you." I looked at my wife, he smile awkwardly. Mommy and daddy arrived behind her. I suddenly felt strange.

"What are you doing here?" Mom said with an urge. I saw the sudden fear on Heart's face.

"Of course, to visit my wife." I said. Mom raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" He said and I saw that Dad held his hand to calm him down.

"Is there something I don't know?" I said. I looked at Natasha, he looked away and bowed.

"Why don't you ask your good friend of yours? Right dear? Why don't you tell my son what happened earlier?" Mom said rudely while coss his arms above his chest.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘🥰 Late UD for todey's bidyow 😝 it's been a while since I last update. I'll just finish something first, after that I'll focus on this. And Thankies for always waiting for each chapter of this story. Seeyah on next chapter. GN 💓 and jubjub! 😘💤