Chapter 25

I'm very tired, because apart from going to work at Alex's restaurant, I have another part-time job. C has also hired a lot of staff so our day off has increased, because many new employees can take over our work. So my friends and I were able to take a day off at the same time.

Angel asked us to go to the mall and take advantage of what she calls relaxation. Well for me it's not because the relaxation I want is to sleep all day.

"I can't believe that he offered you that. And you seem familiar with him? have you met before? Admit it to us." Angel said. I just looked at them.

"Why do you look like that?" Mariezze raised her eyebrows to me.

"Well, I don't know about him. I don't know what he is going to say. Just everything I told you is what really happened. Why do you seem like I'm lying?" I raised my eyebrows too. "I'm not forcing you to believe. If you don't want to, then don't." I added and stood up. But the two stopped me.

"We are not saying that you are lying. We were just wondering. But is your decision final? Are you really not going to take his offer? Talya? Does she know this? What did she say?" I immediately covered Angel's mouth.

"Don't be noisy. Maybe someone will hear you." And i adjusted my seat. "Whether I agree to Sir Alex's offer or not, I don't want my sister to know about it. I don't want her to feel that she owes me too much. She thinks I'm doing it for her and I'm not taking care of myself. I feel sorry for her because she sees me getting tired, and she always blames herself just because of her condition. Even when I stopped studying because of her. And you know my promise to her, don't you? Even if I want to sell my body just to treat her, I can't do it. How can this offer be? Pretend to be Sir Alex's lover? If I do that, for sure, today someone is lying dead in our house. I don't want that to happen." I said. Suddenly, the three of us It was quiet as if an angel had passed by.

"Even if I like it, because his offer is good. I also had a chance to study but I couldn't. The world of the rich is chaotic. You know that Angel. You know I went there. Just like I said. I don't want to go in again. I'd rather sprinkle salt than be rich, you can't sleep well at night because you think someone might kill you without you being aware." I added.

"We get what you say Besh, But are you sure about you staying away from Sir? You can not do that. And then you refused his offer. Why do you have to staying away from him?" Mariezze said. I took a deep breath and took a sip of coke.

"Because I know him since we were kids." I whispered to myself.

"Huh? Are you saying something?" Mariezze said.

"Nothing. I said, to a desperate rich person like Sir Alex especially in the position of the company he is talking about. I know he won't stop until he get a yes answer from me." I said. "And no matter what he does, I will not accept his offer. if you want to. Mariezze? Especially you Angel? so that your family will stop trying to marry you and you can go back to your castle. Hmmm?" I said.

"Over my dead body besh. even if I wanted to, I don't want Sir Alex to sympathize with my family's madness. and as for Mariezze. Tsssk! Nevermind. They are not compatible with Sir Alex, just by the looks of both of them... Eeeeeek! Big cross!" Angel said and Mariezze pulled her hair. I laugh at them.

Today is our day off, so they thought of going shopping according to Angel's needs, who doesn't seem to be struggling with money because of the expensive things she buys. We are at a their favorite fast food that Angel who treat our food of which i and Mariezze are wondering. We have the same salary but i just think that because Angel is rich, she is sending someone to their mansion to get money or maybe she has a savings.