Chapter 33

"Maybe because he really wants to have children with you. then you said that. Even I will be hurt." Mariezze said.

"Are you crazy? They are pretending. Maybe you forget." Angel said and looked at me. "You just told him right. But aren't you wondering?"

"What?" I said. Alex is not here now because he has a meeting with investors with Sir Kyle. there weren't many customers so we were able to talk.

"That maybe Sir Alex has fallen for you. Maybe he inhaled the good air and then changed his mind." I just didn't answer. It's been a week since that night. We didn't talk about that anymore. Even when he had a guest at the mansion and opened up about it, he just smiled.

If only I were asked, Even if I like it. But it's not possible. We are in a position where we need each other equally. He is for a position in the company. And I am to pay for the good things he did to me and my sister.

"But what if Will Sir Alex tell you to make your pretense real? What will you do? We know that you like him very much." I can't answer.

But how? What if? Am i ready But I have one more concern.

"Are you wondering how you will tell him that Nathan and Natasha are the same person?" I immediately looked at Angel. Mariezze smiled at me.

"H-how...."

"Do you think we don't know anything?" Mariezze said.

"We have known for a long time. Maybe you forget that we were both rich then? I told this to Mariezze so she could understand you." It's Angel.

I cried. I don't know what to say. We promised then that there would be no secrets. But here I am. Still hiding from them.

"S-sorry..." That is the only thing I said. They hugged me the same.

"No. We should be sorry because we didn't tell you right away. We know you are struggling because of this." Angel said.

We just hugged. I don't know what I did in my past life to have friends like this. I don't know what I would do without them. I love them so much. Even if we sometimes don't understand things.But I know if we can get along.

We just separately from hug when Alex approached us. I immediately wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"It's lunch time. Let's eat." And he also looked at my friends. "You too. I have prepared for it." I stood up and said goodbye to them. When we entered, chef Lao came out with Yuri. I have a strange feeling about the two of them.

After I sat down, I immediately asked Alex.
"Do you notice anything in both of them?" Alex immediately looked at me.

"Is it Chef Lao and Yuri?" I nodded. "I don't know if my hunch is right. But all I know is that he likes Yuri."

"I thought so. Mariezze was right. Because they noticed it  last time." He just nodded and prepared the food. We eat in silence.

"Dad and Dada have introduced me to the shareholders of the company that I will be the next leader." I immediately looked at him. I just smiled a little. Why did I suddenly feel something I can't explain.

I do not want yet. I don't want this pretending to end.

We had just finished our lunch break and I was about to leave the office when he suddenly grabbed me. I looked at him.

"I need you." He says. I was deaf to what he said.

"Please repeat what you said." I said. He immediately pulled me closer to him so I sat on his lap. He touched both my cheeks and then he kissed me.