Chapter 63

Alex sat in his home office, contemplating Nash's persistent request to visit the Philippines with Ally's family. He understood Nash's desire to explore their heritage and mingle with other children, especially since Nash was homeschooled.

Alex grants Nash's persistent request to take a vacation to the Philippines with Ally's family. As Nash is homeschooled, Alex wants his son to experience interacting with other children. Unbeknownst to Alex, Ally has a long-standing plan to reunite Nash with his mother, Natasha. Alex entrusts Ally and Natalia with the responsibility of taking care of Nash during their vacation.

"Nash, my baby." Alex called, motioning his son to join him.

"Dad! I'm not a baby anymore. Stop calling Me that!" Alex chuckled at his son's snoring

"I've thought about it, and I've decided to grant your request. You can go on vacation to the Philippines with Ally's family. I want you to experience new friendships and enjoy yourself while you're there."

Nash's face lit up with excitement and gratitude. " Really?! Thank you, Dad! I'm really looking forward to this. I'll make sure That I will be kind and listen to everything that Aunt Ally said."

Alex smiled warmly at his son, knowing that this trip would provide Nash with valuable experiences and opportunities for personal growth. After Nash left the room, Alex called Ally and Natalia to discuss his decision.

"Ally, Natalia," Alex began, "Nash will be going on vacation to the Philippines with your family. And I trust both of you to take care of him and ensure his safety while I am not included."

Ally nodded, hiding her own excitement. She had been waiting for this chance to To fulfill her plans. Is to reunite Nash with his mother, Natasha, who had been living in the Philippines for years. With Nash's visit and with suddenly He will show himself to Natasha as his student the timing could be more perfect.

Ally's smile was big as she thought about what was going to happen, she felt like crying.

"Hey! are you listening?" Ally snapped back to reality and looked at Alex.

"Y-Yes brother. Don't worry we both take care of Nash." And he looked at Natalia who was clueless.

Natalia went out first because she had something else to do. So Ally was left while Alex was reading a document.

"Why don't you tell to dad that the company have a problem?" Alex raised his head in surprise and looked at her and go back to his documents.

"No need. I can solve it." Alex answered.

"Is it about Fritz? Is this the one that annoyed Hazelle in the past few days? I can contact him. After all, he answered my email last time."

"Nah. I'm fine. I can handle myself. The company can rise again. You don't have to tell dad about that." He said.

"If you need my help, dot hesitate to talk to me. Hmmmm?" Alex nodded and she left the study room.

The day came, Ally and Arianna are filled with excitement as they embark on their vacation to the Philippines. They are delighted to have the opportunity to go on a vacation with Nash after a long time. Ally is particularly thrilled when Alex reveals that he has enrolled Nash in the same school as Alliana, creating a sense of familiarity for him.

Meanwhile, Ally and Natalia manage a hotel in the Philippines, where Ally's husband is also involved in the business. The locals are unaware of Ally's true life circumstances, assuming she is simply a hotel owner.