Chapter 36

Alex POV:

Natasha is now three months pregnant. He is so spoiled by everyone. Especially with mommy Gulf that they get along well. He is also the one who will prepare something for Natasha's cravings to eat that is out of this world.

Everyone here loves him so much. It's like I'm not belong in this family. Mama Type always scolds me because Natasha always cries especially when we are together. My wife is very sensitive to everything. That's why I'm very careful to talk to him especially when I looks at him because he always thinks that I don't love him anymore.

I once yelled at him. I was tired from work and went to bed early. Before I could get back to sleep, he woke me up to join him in looking for his cravings. And that's braso de mercedes cake.

"Are you serious? At this time? Shall we find a cake? Babe. Stores are still closed. Let's find it tomorrow. Okay?" And I kissed him on the cheek and lying down again.

I thought it was okay. I just woke up because of Mama Type suddenly pouring water on my face.

"Ma.... What are you doing!" I screamed. It's so cold, add that our room has air conditioning.

"So you're yelling at me now?!" He gritted his teeth In anger.

"Did something happen? why are you so angry in this morning, seriously?"

"So he poured more water on me." Geezzz! It's cold. Our room was flooded with water and the entire bed was wet as well as the couch at the foot of our bed.

I saw dada Tharn behind his angry wife and there was nothing to do.

"What happened? You just let your wife go out at three o'clock in the morning To find a cake. Seriously? What kind of husband are you? Did you remember that he was pregnant!" He shouted at me. I immediately looked at Natasha and felt nervous.

"M-ma... I didn't know he came out. I said to him and explain calmly that tomorrow we will look for a cake because the store is still closed at that time." I said. I left the room but mom pulled me in and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Maaaa! What?"

"Do you think I'm going to get you close to your Wife when you're wet like that?" He said. I can still feel his annoyance.

"If you hadn't bathed me while I was sleeping, I would have gone to be my wife right now." I whispered.

"Are you saying something Alexander Suppasit?!" My mama is already angry. When he calls me by my full name, that's it.

"Nothing. I said I'm going to take a shower." And I immediately took a shower. Then I immediately got dressed and looked for Natasha.

I went to mommy and daddy's room. It is now nine o'clock and the others are gone because they have already to school and work.

I knocked and it opened immediately. Is mommy Gulf who open the door. And his annoyance was obvious on his face.

"What are you doing here? Did you sleep well my dear king? Maybe you are still lacking, sleep more." Mom said sarcastically.

"Mom... Are you too? Where's my wife?"

I immediately looked behind mom and saw him sleeping and covered with a blanket.

"sleep more I will take care of your wife. Don't be surprised if your name is not on your child's birth certificate." Mom said.

I immediately approached Natasha, who was sound asleep. But it was evident from him that he had just recovered from crying.