Chapter 6

"What if I say that I want to be your boyfriend now, will you agree?" Alex asked seriously again.

Natasha gasped and Kyle choked. Clarisse immediately gave Kyle the water that had just arrived.

"why are you looking like that? and this one choked? What happened?" Clarisse looked at Natasha And it's obviously not comfortable anymore. And Alex who was seriously staring at Natasha and this is obviously drunk.

"Natasha. there are many more orders. they don't have enough to serve, go to the kitchen first. I will take care of these two." he said authoritatively and Natasha nodded and immediately stood up.

"Where are you going? You still haven't answered my question." Alex said as he grabbed Natasha's hand. Natasha turned and look at his hand hold by Alex. he felt scared and he swallowed. "I'm serious here." He added.

"Ah-- S-Sir i-i..."

"It's okay Nat. You can Excuse na, this friend of mine is drunk. Sorry if you were not comfortable. You may go ahead. Thank you for your conversation." Kyle said. And then Natasha remove Alex Hand and left immediately.

"Wait. I'm not done talking to him! Nat!" Alex shouted. Natasha heard this but he didn't turn around.

"Alex! Don't scare Natasha. if you drink, put it in your stomach, not in your brain." Clarisse said annoyed. Alex was silent and bowed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just want to talk to him. But he seems like nervous at me. Did I really scared him?" Alex whispered and full of concern.

"I'm sorry Risse, we've been messing around. Nat looks scared of Alex."

"Looks like it." Clarisse said. And shook her head to look at Alex.

"And please, if you have a lot of staff, can you send Nat home early?He doesn't seem to be okay. He was also pale. I'm just worried." Kyle added

"I noticed it too. Thank you for taking care of my staff. Go ahead, take that home, we'll be equally responsible to Uncle Mew and Uncle Gulf if something bad happens to him.

And Kyle immediately carried the sleeping and drunk Alex. Natasha saw it from behind and grabbed his chest. He was a little scared of the serious and drunk Alex. He was surprised when someone suddenly grabbed his shoulder.

"Oh relax Nat. It's me. Are you okay?" Nat nodded. "I'm sorry if Alex like that. He only drank once. But it's bad if he's drunk." just now he drank again.

"Ah... It's that so?" Natasha said.

"is there anything else to do? if not, you can go home. I'll take care of it. Angel and Mariezze are also coming. and I gave you a day off tomorrow." Clarisse said smiling. Natasha's eyes widened.

"But Ms, My day off is still on Sunday."

"If you are worried about  if I cut you off? don't worry I'll pay you double that. Okay? Just smile. I'm not used to seeing Natasha sad. Smile. And sorry again to What Alex did." Clarisse said.

"It's okay Ms. I'm just a little scared. And thanks for the day off. I'm going home."

"Okay. Take care hmm." Clarisse said. Natasha nodded and left.

------

"Omyg! What happened to you? What happened here Kyle?" Gulf said while supporting Alex who was drunk.

"Uncle, He got drunk immediately. I haven't even enjoyed it yet."  Kyle said.

"Hello mommy! I'm home now. Am I scary? What do you think? do i look scary?" Alex said drunkenly. Mew had just come out of the study room when he saw that Gulf was struggling to lift Alex.So he immediately came.