Chapter 10

Natasha has been busy since morning, they have many customers and some are also happy with their service so they also receive Tips. He also found out about what happened yesterday so he is also careful because he doesn't want what happened to Yuri to happen to him. Although he is tired from work, he is happy because of his colleagues who are kind. But he was thinking more about his sister. He needs to work hard. Even unknown person sponsors some of its maintenance expenses, this is not the reason for him to stop. He needs to save up because he wants Natalia to have a heart surgery.

He is still thinking of other jobs to supplement their needs. He didn't care about the tiredness. As long as his youngest sister is his top priority. He came back to reality when Angel patted him.

"Uy besh! You Always the depth of your thoughts. If you can only see yourself in the mirror, the artist cannot paint." they were now behind the restaurant, Angel sat next to Natasha and anchored his arm on his shoulder. Natasha sighed deeply and shook his head and smile.

"What do you mean nothing. I know there is." Angel said.

"you already know, but you're still asking." Natasha said grumpily and shooked his head.

"Oh oh! Keep calm. I'm not looking for a fight." And he raised his two hands. "But beks, if you're thinking about Talya, we can also find her a donor. Just like someone sponsored her medicine. Do you know who they are?" Natasha shook his head.

"The hospital is not saying who. No matter how many times I pressed Talya's doctor, she really didn't want to say. So I stopped. I was just thankful because my Sister was the one they chose to help for her Maintenance." Natasha said. Angel just nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I won't stop until Talya gets better. If I have to be naked, in exchange for his new heart, I will. I want my sister to get well. She is my only family left. I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to her." Natasha said crying. So Angel hugged him.

"I will go back to my family." Angel said and Natasha's eyes immediately narrowed. "To speed up our search for a new heart for Talya." Natasha was crying  stood up so she stood up too.

"What are you saying? Talya is not your responsibility. You don't have to do that." Natasha said annoyed.

"We are friends besh. Shouldn't friends help each other? This is the only way I can think of to help you. I'm tired of this life every day. And i---"

"No! I will not agree. I also won't allow you to go back to your family and become their puppy. you will be submissive to everything they want. that's why you're here in this situation with me because of how they treated you. you are very rich but you left because you said you were not happy. and I will not allow you to come back just because of my problem. So it's a no. We have nothing to talk about. Period!" And Natasha stormed inside.

Angel was left crying. But he took a deep breath and wiped his tears and went inside.

When Natasha went to the counter, he returned to the cheerful Nat and faced the customers. Many talked to him and some even gave him tips. It was late and he was about to go home when Dexter approached him. a customer of his that he always kisses. He is avoiding it because he knows that his intentions are different. Natasha faked a smile and stood up.

"Hello there my most beautiful miss ma'am. Are you free?" Dexter said sweetly and touch Natasha's arm. He was terrified because of this.

"Ah-A-actually, no. Because my work time is over, and I'm going home now. With all due respect, I'll go first." And he was about to turn around when Dexter held his hand.

"No. My beautiful miss ma'am. Even if your time is up, you can't lose time with me. I can pay you no matter how big. And everything I own will be yours if you allow me to be your husband." And it winked. Natasha swallowed. He looked around. He tried to stay calm even though he was shaking. He removed the hold of his hand and was about to speak when Angel and Mariezze suddenly approached him with joy in their eyes.

"someone is waiting for you in the VVIP room." Mariezze told me.

"Huh? But Mrs. C didn't give me a schedule tonight." I said. "And no, I'm not going. what  is he? A lucky?" I disgusted answer.

I don’t care if he’s rich and he paid a lot, but if he doesn’t schedule now, he can’t do anything.

"but besh, it's different now, i-it's seems like  urgent." Angel hesitated to answer me. She knows I'm still annoyed with her.

Mariezze was about to speak when Ms. C suddenly pulled my hand.

"Nat, I know you're not accepting a customer right now, but I know you're going to need it. especially when your sister is getting medical treatment." said Ms. C.

They all looked at Dexter with raised eyebrows. He didn't hear what they said because apart from the loud music, they said everything to me in whispers.

"What are you whispering there? And why do you look like that?" Dexter said.

"Sorry sir. But first we apologize to Natasha. He just needs to talk to important someone." Mariezze said.

"Important? More than me? Do you know who I am?" Dexter suddenly stood up from his seat.

"I know you sir. You don't need to Say that." Angel said flatly. "And we don't care even if you are a saint here." She added. Our eyes widened because of what Angel said. Dexter is our big time customer. and Angel is the only one who can answer like this because it's either because she's been with him before when she's rich or because she knows him.

Dexter's eyes widened and he was like a kitten.

"A-angeline?" Dexter Stuttered.

"It's me. You have a problem?" Angel said arrogantly.

"N-no. N-nothing. Okay, maybe that's important. Let's talk some other time Natasha. Maybe that's more important than me. Bye " And Dexter left in a hurry.

We were left with four. He ignored Angel and he just followed Ms. C. They are going to the VVIP room. He was about to open the door when he held her hand.

"Ms., Why are we here? who wants to talk to me? Can it be on the downstairs? Why is there need inside? Maybe it has a bad plan. I can't die yet. I have a sister waiting for me at home. I'm going home na Ms." Natasha said scared. Clarisse laughed and took his cold hand.

"Shhhh. What are you thinking? Someone wants to talk to you. Do not worry. Nothing bad will happen to you. I promise that." Clarisse assured. Natasha first looked at Mariezze and Angel. And only nod as their response to him.

Natasha opened the door and entered, and she slowly closed it. When he turned, his eyes widened at what he saw.

"A-Alex? I-i mean S-Sir Alex?" Natasha stuttered and swallowed.

"Nice to see you again Natasha." Alex said smiling.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘🥰 late UD for todey's bidyow 🤭 sorna if only now. I forgot because I'm busy watching Baby Gulf's Lakorn and it's very laughtrip. Gulf's acting is super great! I'm speechless! I hope you have watched it too. It's so nice. Especially Gulf 😻🥰❤️ goosssh! He's so handsome and pretty cuteee arrgghh! I want to pinched his bread cheek! 🥰😻🤭 But e ne weys. Hope y'all like it Guys! Exciting part is waving hihihi! 😝👋 Seeyaah on next chap! I'm so sleepy na. So GN and jubjub! 😘👋💤😴