Chapter 27

Someone's POV:

I don't think the things I want are happening gradually. But not in this way. I feel sorry for Natasha because of all the struggles he went through in life. He doesn't deserve it. But I'm happy because Alex is there by his side. And I will be more happy if everything is successful according to my plans.

I look at them and feel like I want to celebrate. I hope they will understand my reasons one day.

-------------

"Can you rest first You don't look good.You are pale. Do you want me to admit you too? Don't worry about the cost. I'll take care of it." Gulf said as he held and squeezed Natasha's hand.

They were in the private room where Natalia was. They have been in the hospital for a week. Natalia's heart transplant operation was successful. But because of the accident, she is comatose.

Mew and Gulf go back and forth to bring food to Natasha because he doesn't eat and only cries and he doesn't leave Natalia. He also had Alex by his side who became his support system.

Gulf's other relatives also visit and sometimes they also talk to Natasha to cheer him up. Also, His friends bring the clothes he needs to change. Sometimes they  also with him when Alex takes care of something.

Natasha doesn't listen to anyone because he doesn't want to leave his sister So the couple and others didn't do anything and Alex did the same.

Natasha just shook his head and smiled a little.

"Thank you for all your effort every day sir. But you don't have to do this. I am very grateful that you helped my sister and extended her life. And I don't know how I will repay you for all the good things you did for my sister and me." Natasha said weakly. He has eyebags and is a bit pale and sleepy because he hasn't slept but he is fighting it.

He couldn't stop crying again. So Gulf hugged him But Natasha suddenly fell into Gulf's embrace. So Gulf was alarmed. The same goes for Alex who just entered because he talked to the doctor assigned to Natalia.

"Mommy. What happened?" Alex immediately asked.

"I do not know. Call the doctor. Now!" Gulf said with emphasis. So Alex rushed out and Gulf was left inside while he was still hugging Natasha who was unconscious in his arms and he wiping away the tears.

Natasha was immediately moved to another room and injected with IV fluid.

Alex was sitting next to Natasha's bed who was still unconscious. His friends also just went out to watch over Natalia because her heart suddenly stopped beating which alarmed everyone.

Gulf was sitting on the couch while wiping the tears that did not stop flowing while Mew hugging and rubbing his back and kissing his forehead.

"Stop crying Bii. Everything will be alright." Mew said and looked at Alex who was just looking at Natasha holding his hand.

Alex felt sorry for Natasha. his heart breaks when he is in this situation. Without realizing it, he kissed him on the forehead.

"This is the last time you will cry. That's a promise."  He said and caressing Natasha's hair.

Natasha woke up and wanted to go to Natalia's room. Because he heard the nurses talk about his sister condition. So he struggled and tried to get out of the room. Alex who just came from Natalia's room immediately ran to her room and trying to stopped Natasha from removing Fluids. He hugged him tightly