Chapter 22

Natasha's POV:

(FLASHBACK)

I don't know if you know me, but if not, so there's no reason to introduce who I really am. I said to myself.

After that, i immediately got dressed and retouched a little, as soon as i walked out of the bedroom door, my eyes widened immediately when i smelled familiar. I went down quickly and i didn't make a mistake.

"W-what are you d-doing here? I stammered.

"Good morning to you too Nat. I passed by something close to here so I thought I would also pass by here too. So? Are you ready to go in? Let's go together." Alex said with a big smile. I looked at my friends who were at the door and held back their excitement.

"O-okay sir." I did nothing and just agreed.

I know his plan. I know him. I know he is doing this to make me agree to what he wants.

I went out first. and when I turned to him he was smiling. this is his smile that I was used to before. I never thought I'd see it again. I missed it.

"Let's go Sir." And i went out the door first. I immediately smiled. The two sat in the back and i was next to him. He opened the door for me as expected And I let it. I know I surprised him by not argued to him because I agreed immediately. My two friends were quietly pinching each other at the back.

"Sir. whose flower is that? Nice. is it for me?" I immediately turned around like him. But suddenly I felt hot. I know I'm blushing.Who doesn't? Sunflowers are so beautiful.

But wait? Does he know me?And yes, I'm sure it's mine. But how did he know that I like it?

"Crazy. Don't dream. It's trending to take a read. Look." Angel said.

"Your My sunflower." Mariezze read loudly and looked at me and him who was just and I just looking out the window. When him is started the engine and we left.

"Yiee!!! I am thrilled.To your girlfriend sir?" Angel asked.

"Don't even ask questions. But sir, do we know her or him?" Angel immediately Bit Mariezze.

"Let's not ask anymore. oh!" And she gave it to me Which surprised me because my suspicions were right.

"Oh!" I just said and I can't help but my eyes seemed to be shining while watching the flower. I even counted the petals. He  smiled. I saw it out of the corner of my eye even when I was looking at the flower.

I feel like he remembered something. Who is he thinking about when he gives this flower? Just me and mommy Gulf.

"Sir Alex!" The two screamed and I came back to reality and he immediately braked the car quickly. But I panicked Because of what happened. I holding his chest and could hardly breathe. It suddenly tightened.

"Natasha!" They screamed. I immediately panicked Even more so "Nat! Nat! What happen?" I'm afraid I can't be attacked in this situation. I can't die. I thought I was fine. Why suddenly come back?

"Mariezze immediately took the inhaler and she let me smell it. A few seconds and it's back to normal. But this time i suddenly cried. So I immediately hug him. I can't help it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry. It's okay now. Nothing happened." He keep saying it to me. He looked at his friends.

"Because Natasha's parents died in an accident. And since then, he has been traumatized. He must have been surprised and panicked." Angel said sadly.

He looked at me who was now hugging him. I buried his face in my neck while crying. He stroke my back and kiss his forehead. It took a few minutes before i calmed down. I separated from me and my eyes were very swollen from crying. A few tears fell and he wiped them away.

He is the only one who calms my panic. And yes, I don't even have heart disease, but I have anxiety. I had an accident with my family's car. We all survived but I was traumatized. I always have bad dreams and just cried hard And I can't breathe anymore.
This is also the reason why I left then. Not because I harbored anger towards Alex, but because I was triggered. Especially what happened to Alex and me when we were young. We broke up without closure.

He found out that we had the same case as his mommy In a bad way and unclear conversation. And that's when I first saw his anger towards me so I couldn't take it and I left. Because I can't. I can't see him angry with me. so my family left so I could get treatment abroad.

like Natalia's case. I have too but that was immediately taken care of.  Just don't trigger it because I could have a heart attack that would kill me.

Daddy Mew knew this and even he was willing to help his son talk properly but I refused. So it's all my fault. I hurt our feelings too much.

That's the reason why I left and I had no choice but to leave Alex. I know how much I hurt him because of that. He begged me several times to come back then. There was a time when Mommy Gulf and Alex had a fight, and he was rushed to the hospital because of what happened.

I choose to leave him to heal. But how our paths crossed again, I don't know. It's up to the fate To act for both of us.

"Sorry. I did not mean. Are you okay now?" He said worried. I nodded.

"I-im o-okay sir. I'm sorry for what I acted." I I can see his concern. I miss Alex worrying about me like this. "L-Let's go? We're getting late. It will be deducted from my salary. Hehehe." And i wiped away some of my tears and looked out the window.

He restarted the engine and focused on driving. I know he is afraid of what is happening But I ignored that and just looked out the window. And i'm also a little dizzy from crying. After we arrived, we immediately came down. My friends thanked him and going inside But i just stayed outside the car to wait for him to come out. That we immediately came to me.

"Why? Is there a problem?" He asked him.

"This is the flower you handed me. I'm sure The one you hired to pretend to be your lover will definitely like it." I was all smiles. And I handed to him Which surprised him a bit.

He pushed it closer to me. "Thank you and you like it. I saw it in your eyes earlier." He said with all smiles. I was immediately dumfounded staring at him. But i returned to reality.

"Sir. We talked about it...." He didn't me finish.

"But I don't take no for an answer." He answer And he patted me on the head And went inside first.

I know you Alex I know you won't stop until you get what you want. And I will not agree to what you want either. I want to introduce my real self to you but I can't. I don't want to hurt you anymore. And you better never see Nathan again.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there! 🥰 It's super duper late update for todey's bidyow 😜💤 like what I've said, I'm back as a reader for meantime. And I just finished reading the whole book. so I was able to update this late night. it's great, isn't it? HAHAHA 🤣 Chariz!  So I hope y'all like it. Alex pov is done. So this is the start of Natasha's pov like what I said last time. Then after a Present time. So sit back and relax. And seeyah on next chap! Babush and GN ❤️🥰