Chapter 54

Natasha's POV:

He held my hand. "I know we talked about having a baby after you finish your studies, but I think babe, you are pregnant." He told me worriedly. I laughed at what he said. I felt that he annoyed so I hugged him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I did not mean. But you are wrong. I'm not pregnant." I looked up at him And smile. "I take pills recommended by the doctor. So it's impossible for me to be pregnant." I still laugh. But he still quiet.

"Why? Is there a problem?" I said.

"I thought you were pregnant. I'm still excited, I blow everything and waste nothing because I want another baby." My eyes widened and I give him a light slap on his arm.

"You are really horny. You can't calm your shameless dick." He hugged me.

"I can't resist you. You always seduce me."

"Wow! The thickness of your face. I don't have that kind of attitude. Maybe you. You always display your bulge to our room." I said.

"But you always look at it." Then he licked my earlobe.

"I miss you babe. But I really think you are pregnant." He said.

"I'm not pregnant. It's normal for me. Because I don't menstruate like women, but like them I also have mood swings and cravings. I know myself." I said.

"Let's check with Pinkie. To be sure.I'm worried about you." I shook my head.

"No. I'm okay. Do not worry. I will tell you if I am pregnant. Hmmm?" He did nothing and agreed with me.

This feeling is not different to me because I used to menstruate before but rarely. I had it again when I gave birth to Nash, but it didn't happen again because of the pills I was taking. But I shouldn't be worried because my body is not designed for a woman. Whether I'm menstruating or not, it doesn't matter. I'm a rare case, so me having a uterus even though I'm a man is normal.

The next day Alex went to the office early so his driver drove me to school. I got into school well. But when I entered my room, my tempere immediately rose up.

"Hey Nat, Why didn't you go to school yesterday? you know i miss you."

"And I don't care how you feel. If you want to live, get out of my seat." I said. But I was surprised when Mark suddenly fell to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Mark was about to stand up to rush the person who punched him when he was punched again.

My classmates screaming. I scratched my head because I think i entered the wrong section. Trouble is always on their mind.

"Sam! That's enough! Will you kill that bastard?" I shouted at him. Suddenly he became silent. He grabbed Mark by the collar, who was already bruised.

"When you insult Natasha again. That's not all you'll get. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes... I-I'm S-sorry Natasha. That will never happen again." He said And Sam pushed him so he ended up in the trash. Everyone laughed at him And I feel sorry to him. But I ignored him and sat down. Class started but I was sleepy.

"Nat, nat!" I looked up and looked around. I saw Sam, Ariel and Lalaine were looking at me. "Wake up girl, You were sleeping a while ago."

"What time is it?" I said.

"The class is over. You were sleeping a while ago. The prof didn't just wake you up because your husband said you were sick." I yawned.

"Is it true? You should not go to class. Rest assured that our professors will understand you." Sam said with full concern. So this is Alex's reason.