What I Left Behind- Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

Blake's POV

I wouldn't be surprised if we all got kicked out of the hospital. Ethan's room was bombarded with the football team and their 'championship galore', that it was causing the whole floor to shake, literally. Charlie and I were sitting in the waiting area giving them time alone. Wesley was the first to exit the room without anyone else behind.

Charlie's eyes flicked from the magazine she was reading to see Wesley. She turned her head back down to her magazine after a few seconds of ogling him. Caught.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm surprised you all weren't thrown out by now." I said standing up to talk to him.

"Same. Coach Moore isn't even bothering to shut them up too." He said chuckling.

Charlie got up from her seat, "You look decent. Going to a strip club at only five in the evening?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"No, I realized I forgot to do something and wanted to look nice for it." He said grinning.

Charlie rolled her eyes, "And what exactly is that Pretty Boy?" She asked him.

"My victory kiss." He said grabbing Charlie's lips and planted them on his before she had any time to refuse. I felt so awkward standing beside them, thankfully Drew walked out of Ethan's room giving me an excuse to leave them.

"Hi loser." He said walking over to me.

"Hey dork." I replied.

"Why are you waiting out here alone? Where's Charlie?" He asked curiously.

I giggled. "She's over there making out with the hooker." I said pointing behind me to where they were sucking each other's faces. Gross!

He raised his eyebrow and got a clearer look, "Wesley?!" He said in shock.

I giggled, "Yep. The man whore captured her interest." I said glancing over at them quickly before regretting it. Like come on! We're in a hospital for god's sake!

He glared at them for a while. His face was so serious. He looked like he was giving himself an ulcer by how stiff his body was.

"Earth to Drew, you alright there buddy?" I asked trying to get him out of his stance.

He refocused his eyes on mine, "Yeah sorry, just dozed off for a second." He said.

"That's disgusting." He said fake gagging making me giggle a little.

"Oh and you not hooking up with your sex goddesses isn't?" I said sarcastically.

He tickled me for a little bit making me squeal. Bless him, he was the only person that made me feel a little happy again.

"I'm going to go to the café to get Ethan apple juice. That jackass has me running around like a damn maid for him and his apple juice." He said before walking off towards he elevator.

"Have fun." I said winking at him as the elevator doors closed.

 Right then, Charlie found me, "You can come back you know. I didn't strip for him or anything." She said winking. I giggled.

"So what was that all about?" I asked, plopping down on a chair.

"Er uh, it was nothing." Charlie said blushing. What a terrible liar. She was worst than Ethan when it came to lying.

"Spill now Char or I'm going to chase down Wesley and find out myself." I said nudging my elbow into her side.

She sighed, "It was a late victory kiss, that's all." She said flipping the front page of a magazine, trying to cover her face from blushing.