What I Left Behind- Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Blake's POV

I was cleaning the countertop when Drew walked through my house doors.

Monroe went up to him and started to lick him at excitement. Drew rubbed his ear before walking into the kitchen.

"Hey loser, what are you doing here?" I asked him as I took a spoonful of Nutella in my mouth and tossing out the paper towel I was using to clean.

"Ethan said you've been sick lately so I wanted to see how one of my favorite girls were doing." Drew said sitting down on a stool beside me.

"Ah, just some virus. It should be going away soon though." I said taking another spoonful of Nutella and eating it.

Drew laughed at me, "A virus in the beginning of July? This is a first. And you honestly don't look sick. Different, yes... but not sick."  Drew said.

"Different how?" I asked curiously licking the Nutella off of the spoon.

He sighed and flexed his arms behind his neck.

"Maybe its the tan I don't know. You just look different." He said causing me to raise a brow.

"Not in a bad way Pretty Girl." He added laughing.

"Well I've been very happy lately so maybe that's it." I said digging my spoon into the jar of Nutella.

He laughed, "Or maybe you're pregnant."

I dropped my spoon in the jar and the room went silent.

Pregnant?

Definitely not.

I was on the pill so it was impossible. Drew didn't know what he was talking about.

"No way am I-"

"Holy shit! That's it! You're so pregnant." Drew said laughing.

He was laughing so hard.

"I may be a man but when my mom found out she was pregnant with Ellie, she was sick like you and was glowing when she wasn't puking. Have you been throwing up?" He asked going all doctor like.

I bit my lip, "Yeah but it's just in the mornings. I'm not pregnant you idiot." I said huffing madly at him as I ate another spoonful of Nutella.

He eyed me, "Right. Well when you go to the doctors and have them tell you that you're not, then you can tell me otherwise but that's what I'm going with." He said putting a finger in the Nutella Jar and scooping up some chocolate with his finger. He sucked on his finger and I smacked his shoulder.

"I'm sick! You don't want to catch it dumbass!" I told him moving the jar away from him.

He chuckled, "Oh I'm not worried. I don't think a baby can start growing inside me anytime soon." He said.

I slapped his shoulder again, "Just shut up. What can I do to make sure that happens?" I ask him.

He lifted a brow, "Don't do this with me but on your own time go get one of those sticks you pee on and see for yourself. If I'm wrong, you can slap me silly but if I'm right..."

"You're not right and you wont be. And you're coming with me right now to get it. I can't have you telling people I'm pregnant when I'm not." I interrupted him getting up from the stool and grabbing my wallet.

"Whatever you say." Drew stated laughing as he grabbed his keys and followed me to his car.

*****************************************