What I Left Behind- Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Blake's POV

"Charlie keeps blowing up my phone about some party at Michelle's tonight." I said trailing in front of Ethan going into my home theatre with a bowl of popcorn in my hands.

I set down the bowl of popcorn on a side table and squealed as Ethan surprisingly grabbed me from my waist and flopped me onto the sofa.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, hovering over me.

"I don't really care. Do you want to go tonight?" I asked smiling.

"Up to you baby." He said running his thumb on my lips.

"Stay in?" I suggested.

"Good choice." He said smiling before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

When he pulled away too soon, I grabbed his neck and kissed him wanting more. He let out small grumble in his chest. He opened his mouth allowing me to explore and my oh my, did Ethan taste delicious.

I turned him over so that I was now hovering over him but he quickly turned me around so that he was on top.

He was stroking my face as he devoured my lips. I ran my fingers through his gorgeous hair making him kiss me only more passionately.

"Told you they were down here!" I heard a voice similar to Charlie's say.

Ethan's lips left mine slowly staring into my eyes for a second. We both turned out heads slowly over to where we saw Charlie crossing her hands over her chest and Drew grinning.

Ethan and I didn't say anything nor move out of the position we were in.

There was at least a thirty-second silence before Drew said something, "Well about damn time." He said with a sly grin on his face.

I bit my lip and looked at Ethan who was smirking.

"Well?! What's going with you two?!" Charlie said excitedly.

Ethan lowered his head close to my ear, "What do you want to say?" He whispered sending butterflies soar in the pit of my stomach.

He pulled away and got up from the couch, pulling me up with him.

I looked at him then at Drew and Charlie who looked like they were going to die from waiting.

"Ethan and I.. uh." I said staring into my hands.

"We're umm.." Ethan said itching the back of his head nervously.

"We're together." I finally said hugging Ethan as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

We looked at Drew and Charlie. Drew had even a bigger grin spread across his face. Charlie threw her hands up and speed walked over to me, "Oh my gosh! YAY!" She said pulling me away from Ethan so that I was now hugging her.

"Whoa there Char, hug me any tighter and I'll break." I said jokingly.

"I'm so happy for you! About time girl!" She said letting me go.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?!" I asked curiously.

Drew and Charlie both rolled their eyes, "Go get changed. We're leaving in a half hour." Charlie said clapping her hands like a schoolgirl.

I bit my lip and took a quick glance at Ethan. I didn't care about going and it seemed like he didn't either.

"You wanna go?" I asked Ethan who was smiling.