Epilogue/Playlist

As I was writing this last chapter, it struck me hard that I was finally finishing this novel. I would like to thank everyone who has reached this far into the novel. You all had faith in my writing and seemed to have enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it or else you wouldn't have made it this far! So thank you, thank you, thank you all so incredibly much. 

I hope you enjoy Blake and Ethan's final chapter to their story and I also hope you'll join me in Charlie's and Drew's story next.

You read that right, the next novel I am writing is a spin-off to this series and it's about Tiger and the walking STD (:

<3

Epilogue

Blake's POV

"I can't believe its this warm outside and it's November." Ethan said as I was laying on him outside on our porch.

"Neither can I. It's definitely Global Warming." I said loving the feel of him under me.

"I went to the store today but they didn't have the single jars of Nutella." He said causing me to look at him.

"No way." I replied pouting.

He let out a laugh and kissed my lips.

"So I had to buy the ones that came in packages. You have enough Nutella to last you until the New Year." He responded laughing.

I giggled before slapping his shoulder playfully, "That wasn't funny. You scared me." I replied before placing my head back on his chest.

"Well I know my girl would've been super blown if she didn't have any chocolate so I couldn't walk out of there with nothing." He replied squeezing me tightly against his body as if I weren't glued to him already.

I loved that so much about him.

He felt as if we were never too close to one another.

"Best husband award goes to you." I replied kissing his neck.

"Best friend award goes to me." He said correcting me.

I smiled against his neck and kissed him again before he started to speak.

"How are you feeling?" He asked in that tone that made me weak in my knees.

"I'm okay. Much better now that you get the next week off for Thanksgiving." I replied sighing happily.

Things seemed to have been getting easier for us and I was grateful for that.

I would always have that scar on my heart over my unborn baby but I knew that he or she was with Nana now and they weren't alone.

"You and me both. Your mom has been going crazy over asking me what you want to eat for Thanksgiving because she knows you're kind of disgusted over some smells." He replied chuckling.

"She's a crazy lady but you got to love that woman." I replied smiling.

My mom and Rick had been traveling quite frequently this past month and I've missed her but I completely understood why she followed Rick.

I would follow Ethan anywhere he'd asked me to.

"She made this amazing girl so I guess you do." He replied kissing my temple.

I laughed.

We continued to lay together on the lounge chair for about another half hour or so before I asked for the time.